4th October 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is there vacancy in Indian Air Force after diploma?

Sir I have completed my diploma course in electrical power system engineering.so I want to know that do Indian air force have vacancies for diploma holders like me???

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  2. Eligibility for joining Indian Navy or Indian Air Force 2015
  3. Can I apply for Indian Air Force and Army having completed Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering? Procedure to join Air Force and Army?
  4. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  5. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Why girls are not eligible to join Indian Air Force on 10th basis?
  7. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  12. Admission enquiry
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  14. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  15. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls?
  16. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  17. How can I join Indian Air Force after diploma?
  18. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in Information Technology
4th October 2015, 09:02 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there vacancy in Indian Air Force after diploma?

# As per your query, you have completed the Diploma in Electrical Engineering and now desirous in joining the Indian Air Force.

# Please note that there are three main ways to join the Indian Air Force:

* National Defence Academy (NDA) Examination
* Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
* Combined Defence Service (CDS) Examination

# Presently you are not eligible for CDS Examination and AFCAT because only graduates are eligible for these examination.

# For NDA Examination, candidate with educational qualification of 10+2 are eligible. Here you are cent percent eligible because diploma is equivalent to intermediate.

# If you still eager to go for CDS Examination or AFCAT, then you have to go for conversion of diploma in electrical engineering into degree level through lateral entry.
5th October 2015, 12:44 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Is there vacancy in Indian Air Force after diploma?

To join Indian Air force there are some requirements are as follows:-
1.Candidate must have passed 12th for NDA (National Defence Academy) exam which is conduct for Indian Army .
2.CDS (Combined Defence Service) exam is suitable for graduate candidates.
3.Age Limit -Age should be 16.5 to 19 years for NDA exam.
For CDS Exam age must be 19 to 23 years.

So if you have to passed 12th then you can apply for NDA exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?