21st March 2016, 07:14 AM
Unregistered

HOw to get above 80 percent marks in CHSE board in Science subject?

I am a student of CHSE board and want to get high percentage (80% or above) in my 12th standard board examinations. So tell me how can i get above 80% marks in my 12th Science paper in CHSE board?

21st March 2016, 05:08 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: HOw to get above 80 percent marks in CHSE board in Science subject?

It is not a difficult task to score 80% in board exams. You just need to stick to a plan for study and you will easily score more than 80%. You can follow given strategy if you like:

1. Note down syllabus of all subjects of your board exams. Go through it twice or thrice so that you get used to know what actually you have to read and what not to read.

2. Go through basic books of each and every subject of 10+2 like Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Physics, mathematics are subjects of practice and without sufficient practice, you can not score good marks.

Chemistry requires some memorization. H.C Verma is the best book for Physics numericals.

3. Do not leave any chapter, solve intext questions of books and exercises. Once you are done with syllabus, buy previous year papers and solve it to gain confidence.

4. In exams, write and present your answers in good handwriting.
21st March 2016, 05:38 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You just have to pay more and more attention towards your science subject and try to bring out your interest in it and I am sure you will be able to score well in your examination. You can even go for coaching classes or private tuitions if you feel like.
21st March 2016, 05:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to score above 80% in 12th CHSE board in science subject, you need to keep certain things in mind such as, you will have to take up your science subject really seriously and devote some extra time apart from your regular studies.

Some basic tips are;

> Clear your doubts at the very beginning and do not pile it up.

> Make a habit of revision on daily basis of whatever you might have studied that particular day.

> Join coaching Institutes if you feel like your studies at home is not helping you enough, etc.
9th March 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

If i get 32 marks in a subject(Hindi)(mil)(commerce) Is it possible for me to score 75 or above percentage in the board examination???
4th March 2019, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How much mark that each subject should bear for 85 percentage in 12th CHSE?
17th December 2019, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

Which book for physics will I follow in 12th class to score 70 out of 70 in chse board2020
3rd January 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

how can i get 90% in chse science stream . which book is the best for chse 2020?
14th March 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum passing mark for theory in physics in chse board
30th March 2020, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required to avail the laptop distributed by Odisha board ???
~sps
17th June 2020, 10:19 AM
Sourav Das ai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum percentage required to avail the laptop distributed by Odisha board ???
~sps
The cut off percentage for laptop is mainly depends on the district in which you are living. According to the 'Biju meritorious students ' programme each year 5000 students in each stream are eligible for the free laptop. But due to new guidelines of CHSE they are creating different cut off marks for different districts according to the no of students taking exam in equal proportions. So if you're belonging to a highly educated district like khordha , Balasore , Ganjam , Sambalpur or Cuttack you need more percentage like 77-80 percent marks or if you belong to mediocre district then 73-75 percent marks or if you belong to a very back ward district then you need 70 percent or a little less for laptop .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?