2nd September 2011, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Tips to choose my optional subject? I am doing B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar with Textile Trade

Sir,
i m doing my b.tech. from NIT Jalandhar with TEXTILE trade,
i like to become an IAS officer ,
Please provide me some tips to choose my optional subject or which would be the best subject combination for me

30th November 2016, 03:06 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to choose my optional subject? I am doing B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar with Textile Trade

1. Now candidates have to choose only one optional subject in Civil Services examination. There are two papers of one optional subject. Both papers are of 250 marks. There is no specific subject related to textile engineering in list of optional subjects in Civil Services examination.

2. Some of subjects with high success rate in present days are Public Administration, Sociology, Psychology, Political science and International relations, History, Geography etc. You can select any one of these optional subject etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?