18th October 2011, 11:30 AM
suresh yadav 01

Am i eligible to join polytechnic course after clearing 5 subjects out of 6 in UP Board exams?

there are 6 papers in up board i had passed in five subjects .
in these five subjects i had got 40.4% but inculding 6 paper i had got less then 30% . am i elijibile for politechnic according to norms of UP Board it is complsaary passesd in five subjects out of 6subjects

3rd April 2016, 03:21 PM
babuan123
Junior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible to join polytechnic course after clearing 5 subjects out of 6 in UP Board exams?

Sorry to say that according to best of my knowledge you are not eligible for Polytechnics course in Utter Pradesh, because you are fail in one subject.In 10 board exam all subjects are compulsory to pass.

you should have to pass in all subjects in 10th exam with minimum 50% marks to take a admission in the Polytechnics College.

You can attend another 10th board exam(private)

Thanks......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?