3rd December 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Tips to clear UGC NET in education subject?

sir plz give me some tips to clear ugc net in education subjects!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get lost UGC NET Registration number?
  2. Tips to clear CSIR UGC NET Exam? Which books should I refer for Physics and other parts of the exam?
  3. Can I study Ph.D in Forensic Science if qualified UGC-NET in Social Medicine & Community Pharmacy?
  4. Old papers, guidelines and tips for UGC NET Mathematics?
  5. What is the syllabus of UGC NET in education subject? I have done M.A in graduation
  6. Can I still clear my UGC NET using reference books?
  7. Is it mandatory to appear in UGC-NET to become Teacher being a Ph.D holder? Suitable books and tips for preparation?
  8. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET being a student of M.V.Sc in Veterinary Pathology? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET? -- [New]
  9. Books to be referred for UGC NET? I have scored 58%
  10. When are the results going to be announced of UGC NET of education?
  11. Am I eligible to appear in UGC/CSIR NET if pursuing final semester of M.Pharma? For which subject to appear in it?
  12. Eligibility to appear in CSIR UGC NET for M.Pharma candidate? Selection of subject for CSIR UGC NET?
  13. Which subjects can I appear for UGC NET Exam having completed MA in Rural Development? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I first clear the UGC-NET for becoming lecture in government colleges or I should directly apply for the same? I have done M.Tech degree
  15. Which subjects are good for UGC NET exam? How should I apply for the subject of Law?
  16. Which is the best subject in UGC NET exam?
  17. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  18. Coaching centers for CSIR exam in Trivandrum for M.Phil Chemistry Students?
7th December 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to clear UGC NET in education subject?

I am management student so please give me some important tips and how to get ugc net sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?