3rd November 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Tips to prepare and crack InSync Graduate Engineering Trainee Off-Campus Drive?

I want to prepare for the Off-Campus Drive of InSync company. I have applied for this Drive for the position of Graduate Engineering Trainee. Can I get some tips to crack this interview? Please provide me some tips.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  3. Is it tough to crack Machine Test in InSync Off-Campus Drive? Details of this Machine Test? -- [New]
  4. How can I prepare to crack Sasken On-Campus Drive based on C Language?
  5. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?
  6. How can I prepare to crack iGATE on-campus drive? Tips for preparation?
  7. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  8. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  9. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Mahindra Satyam On-Campus Interview? Tips for preparation?
  11. Can I apply to attend Grindwell Norton Ltd. Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive being a B.Tech graduate of Vinayaka University?
  12. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  13. How many rounds are available in L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation?
  14. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the pattern of HCL Technologies written test for Graduate Trainee post?
  17. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  18. How many rounds are available in Amazon AWS Cloud Support Associate Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this interview?
25th November 2016, 05:44 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to prepare and crack InSync Graduate Engineering Trainee Off-Campus Drive?

Tips to prepare for InSync Graduate Engineering Trainee Off Campus Drive:

In order to get selected in InSync company as a Graduate Engineer Trainee, you are required to first get the detailed information about the selection process. As each and every tound is an elimination round, you must be very careful about all the rounds that are available.

The selection process includes,
* Group Discussion
* Machine Test
* Technical Interview
* HR Interview (HR) Round

As everyone can be get selected in Group Discussion, I suggest you to concentrate well on Machine Test and Technical Interview. Get good command over programming languages like, C, C++, Oracle, Java, .NET, Linux, PHP, UNIX and Data Structures. Knowledge of all these will be helpful in Technical Interview and prepare for some frequently asked questions in HR round to crack this Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?