30th May 2011, 12:58 PM
sonugeorgian

Tips and tricks to solve the Mathematical problems that appear in the aptitude exam?

please give me some tips and tricks to solve some mathematical problems that use to come in appititude exams..
basically problems from 5th class to 10th class

25th February 2012, 06:42 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solve the Mathematical problems that appear in the aptitude exam?

There are no short cuts for getting all the mathematical problems correct in the competitive examinations. The first step should be to make your basics in the subject area strong. Since the subject is mathematics, it is also important to memorize different formulas and equations. Make it a habit to practice various problems. This is the best way to improve oneself. You can refer previous year questions papers and guides which will include questions with different patterns. Also practicing the problems regularly will make the subject of mathematics more interesting. You can also look for trying Vedic Mathematics and Books written by Shakuntala Devi will help you to learn the basic tricks in solving Mathematics problems.

14th April 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks to solve the Mathematical problems that appear in the aptitude exam?

hi1 i am a class 10 candidate. now what are the basic needs for appearing medical exams?

23rd March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me bank exams shorcuts method for mathematics

1st October 2013, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

plz send me some samples of paper for aptitude test bcz i wl going in bs arch and this test of math eng is essential

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?