3rd July 2011, 03:43 PM
Jainsey

Tips and tricks for campus recruitment preparation? How to solve the aptitude problems?

I m B.E final year cs branch student, want to know the tips and tricks for campus preparation,and also want to know the tricks for solving the aptitude problems.

6th March 2012, 08:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips and tricks for campus recruitment preparation? How to solve the aptitude problems?

In order to attain success in campus recruitments, you should prepare thoroughly. You should understand the general profile for which you are attending the recruitment process, and should possess all the skills required/suitable for that profile. In most cases, a written test is the first step for selection. You should be thorough with the technical subject areas. If you get selected in the test, a GD and personal interview will be conducted. You should possess good general knowledge which will be mostly tested in the interview round. Practice is the only way for solving aptitude problems quickly. You can attempt previous year question papers for better preparation.
27th February 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips and tricks for campus recruitment preparation? How to solve the aptitude problems?

How to Present Campus Interview ? I mean, what are the aids can be used while presentation on particular subject
28th February 2013, 01:08 AM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Talking Re: Tips and tricks for campus recruitment preparation? How to solve the aptitude problems?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jainsey View Post
I m B.E final year cs branch student, want to know the tips and tricks for campus preparation,and also want to know the tricks for solving the aptitude problems.

Hello dear,

Being a final year, it is very important for your career to get placement and you have to complete your project also, In these times you have to make sure that you got placed in some of the good companies.

Here are some of the tips for you:-

>> Try to make a good resume first,you can make it in such a way that it is 2-3 pages maximum, try to give its aim and all your plus points including courses and prizes you have won.

>> Add about your intern or industrial training.

>>Prepare aptitude, try to know the basic formula, solve a lot of mock questions and practise. Here are some of the good books for you.

Try this book, its good for your concept and practise.

This is good for verbal and non verbal.

>> During interview,be confident and present yourself nicely, read C,C++ or whatever programming language you are good at as They will focus to choose one language instead of knowing a little bit of all.

Good luck for your placement!!
18th March 2013, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

i am b.tech 3rd year IT student.i have campus selctions in next semester.i have summer holidays for a a month.please guide me how to utilise my holidays properly so that i get placed.
14th May 2013, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

im dng b.tech 3rd yr. i need to place in campus.Being a slutter im in less hope with me. So pls help me to get place in campus.And guide me in what way i have to prepare...!
13th December 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

im doing B.E 3rd year..i need to place campus..but i dont know..how to solve the aptitude questions..so i feel bad..so please guide me to solve this questions..what are the important tips..
6th January 2014, 07:07 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

To the best of my knowledge, it is easy to get job through campus placements than direct walkins or through scheduled interviews.

But many of the candidates are unaware of this and they do not prepare well for campus placements. This impact they will come to know after completion of their course and when they come out for job opportunities.

So, please don't misuse campus placements.

At Freshers levels, many of the questions that will be asked in the Interview are of fundamentals.

So, you should have good knowledge of basics of your academics.

And as a part of selection procedure, they will conduct
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical interview
HR Interview

In written exam, they will include questions from
-your academics
-Reasoning
-Aptitude
-Current Affairs
-English

Some companies will conduct only aptitude test.

The only way to score good marks in written exam is by having strong practice. Hardly there will be 15-20 concepts in Quantitative Aptitude. Have good preparation for those concepts.

Preparation in the sense practicing simple problems not in depth questions. The same will be repeated in the written exam.

Try to remember the formulas which you can apply for any kind of problem.

If you have strong practice, automatically it will take less time for you to answer the questions.

One more thing that is important with regard to campus placements are Communication skills.

Even though if you are good at academics, if you did not present the same in a better manner, you will loose the job opportunities.

Try to be strong enough in this area.

Wish you all the best.
29th June 2015, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

please send me previous question papers to my mail so that I can practice and solve them quickly. i may get knowledge of using and applying shortcuts.
my mail id: [email protected]
15th July 2015, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

could you please send me previous apptitude&reasoning model papers my email:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?