29th September 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Top marine engineering colleges in Mumbai offering electro technical officer course

Sir i would like to no the top marine colleges in mumbai offering Electro Technical Officer(ETO) course?????
i would like to here from you soon.
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to pursue Marine Engineering? List of Colleges in Mumbai offering this course?
  2. List of the colleges in Mumbai offering marine engineering degree? What are the future prospects?
  3. Top Marine Engineering Colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  5. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  6. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  7. Colleges in Mumbai for PG in Marine Engineering?
  8. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Criteria, scope of marine engineering? How to take admission in Top Marine engineering colleges?
  10. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  11. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Which are the colleges offering marine engineering in Bangalore? -- [New]
  13. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in IT?
  14. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  15. How may I do Post graduation diploma in Marine engineering in Tamilnadu? List of good colleges offering this course? Is 4 year Marine course and this course equivalent?
  16. List of Colleges offering Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Is it possible to become an IAS or IPS officer through Marine Engineering?
  18. List of top colleges offering ICWAI in Mumbai?
3rd January 2013, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top marine engineering colleges in Mumbai offering electro technical officer course

sir, i want to know about the best college list of electro tech. officer and also know about entrance process,past paper,syllabus,lone!!! i have complete my engg.with electronics n communication.
4th January 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top marine engineering colleges in Mumbai offering electro technical officer course

GREAT EASTERN INSTITUE

BP MARINE ACEDAMY
12th February 2013, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

100% job garenty in this instute , for eto course
18th May 2014, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Just eto course is sufficient or we have to do something else after this course?
12th July 2015, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just eto course is sufficient or we have to do something else after this course?
Which type of course..
Can you plzz give me some idea about that courses
Sir iam student of b.tech from EEE branch ......
Sir I want to join merchant navy as electrical engineer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?