25th February 2012, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

i am diploma in electronics and telecommunication student. i entreat in merchant navy so how to join ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering?
  2. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  4. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. How to join merchant navy after completing B.E degree in electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  8. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. How can I join merchant navy after passing 10th? I want to join in Merchant Navy
  10. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  12. Can I join Indian Air Force after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? What is the date for entrance?
  13. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Should I join Indian Navy or merchant navy? I have completed MSc electronics with 62%
  15. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  16. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  17. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  18. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
27th February 2012, 08:14 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am diploma in electronics and telecommunication student. i entreat in merchant navy so how to join ?
Since you have done Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication, you may pursue Marine Engineering course. The duration of the course will 2 years.

Apart from holding a diploma in this field, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in the final year of your diploma program and should have maintained an average of 50% in English, throughout the secondary level, Higher Secondary level and Diploma program.

Institutes offering the course are as follows:
Institute of Maritime Studies
Vel’s Academy of Maritime Education and Training
Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Govt. Polytechniques
Coimbatore Marine College

For further information, refer to the official website of the Institutes mentioned above.

Apart from this, if you have scored 60% or more in your Diploma Program and if the course is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education, you may join as Electro-Technical Officers after pursuing Pre-Sea course prescribed for the same.
The duration of the Pre-Sea course for Electro-Technical Officers is 17 weeks.
This specific Pre-Sea course is offered by the following institute and for further information, refer to its official website:

Great Eastern Institute of Maritime Studies
13th May 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

How to join navy after compliting diploma in industrial electronic
20th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

how many jobs are available after completed diploma in electronic and telicommunication plz help me i confused plz contact me on [email protected] and i am interested in navy
17th August 2012, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

i am ETC diploma student,i want to join in indian navy. then please tell me some info
2nd April 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to join merchat nevy after compliting electronic and telecomunication engineer diploma...
26th July 2013, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

can i am joining diploma in electronic engg
12th March 2014, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

I wnt to join merchant navy bt i dnt knw how to join plz tel me info. @8983302014
17th March 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I have finished diploma in e.c.e with75% i have any opportunities to do navy or marine courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?