25th July 2012, 10:58 PM
Parth1996

Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch

can i get admission in merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics and tele com branch

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Can i join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication?
  3. How should I join Merchant Navy after completing 3 years diploma in industrial electronics branch
  4. Can I join merchant navy after completing diploma in electronics & telecommunication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Merchant Navy after completing diploma course?
  6. Is there any scope to join in Merchant Navy after completing engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  7. How to join merchant navy after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. Am I eligible for merchant navy after pursing B.E in electronics and communication branch
  9. How to get a Job in Merchant Navy being a candidate pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  10. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  11. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  12. How to join merchant navy after completing B.E degree in electronics and telecommunication -- [New]
  13. How to join Merchant Navy after doing diploma in ECE?
  14. How to get admission in marine engineering after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Education after completing Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma course?
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  17. Can I study in IIT after Diploma in Electronics & Telelcommunication?
  18. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
31st August 2012, 11:28 PM
kamal1106

Default Re: Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch

dear friend

definitely you can join merchant navy after your diploma in ET&T.

The minimum eligibility for courses in Marine engineering is 10+2 or an equivalent examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics. y
ou should also pass a medical fitness test for sea service under standard norms and with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

if you are holding a bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Technology Engineering then you can join the Merchant navy as a Engine Cadet/ Fifth Engineer/ Junior Engineer.

Direct entry Deck Cadets are required to undergo basic pre-sea training arranged by the recruiting company itself and the direct entry Engineering cadets are preferred to do a Pre-sea course of 9 months duration in Marine Engineering conducted by the MERI.

Apart from this, if you have scored 60% or more in your Diploma Program and if the course is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education, you may join as Electro-Technical Officers after pursuing Pre-Sea course prescribed for the same.
The duration of the Pre-Sea course for Electro-Technical Officers is 17 weeks.

hope this will come in handy
BEST OF LUCK
16th May 2013, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in Merchant Navy after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch

i do 10th class and after i am do diploma from electrical engg. branch .
can i do merchant navy course after diploma?
31st July 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

What will be the job for me if i m diploma in e&tc and what will be the salary??? Can i get job on diploma..
8th September 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the procesure
28th December 2013, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I'm a student who have cleared my 10th in the year 2013 now I'm doings 3years diploma in civil engineering .
Am I appearable for merchant navy after completing my diploma course?
30th March 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

After 12th(science) i complete diploma in computer technology should i apply for marchant navy
11th April 2014, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

sir i have already completed diploma in ET&T secure 75%, please suggest me which is the better option for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?