22nd April 2011, 01:21 AM
shripant

Top ranked pharma MBA colleges in India according to placement and grade?

which are the top ranked pharma mba colleges in india both according to placement and its grade?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  4. What is the difference between MBA and Pharma MBA? Which one is better for B.Pharma students
  5. How may I get detail information about MBA Pharma course? List of colleges along with their details, procedure and fee structure, offering MBA Pharma course?
  6. Colleges for Pharma MBA in India and UK? Is GMAT required? Fee structure?
  7. Which are the top ranked Civil Engineering colleges in India?
  8. Good institutions which offer MBA in Pharma and having good placement record?
  9. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
  10. Information regarding MBA in Pharmacy? Top Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  11. Best BBA+MBA colleges in India? Procedure for admission? List of top BBA+MBA colleges?
  12. What are the streams available in Pharma MBA? Admission procedure and placement position? -- [New]
  13. What type of preparation is required to get admitted in top MBA college?
  14. Should I choose Pharma MBA and General MBA?
  15. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  16. Top colleges offering MBA Pharma course and which take admission through MAT?
  17. Top colleges for MBA in Pharmaceutical management after B.Pharm. -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top 20 colleges in India providing MBA in Aviation?
3rd May 2011, 08:22 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top ranked pharma MBA colleges in India according to placement and grade?

The basic requirement for the MBA Pharma is a gradation with 60% of marks. The admission is also based on Common Entrance Test. However, some institutes offer direct admission on the marks of the graduation. The Pharma industry of India is growing very fast. Some institutes offering the degree with best placements are Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical marketing, Lucknow, Institute of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management, Kolkata, IIMR Pharma Business School Delhi etc.
23rd May 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top ranked pharma MBA colleges in India according to placement and grade?

Good morning sir,
i'm vallinadh completed my b.pharm.i got seat in marian institute of health care management,verna, goa for PGDM PHARMACEUTICAL MANAGEMENT.on ATMA score base.its a new college.please tell me whether joining that course and college is good decision or not?
14th June 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

show me list of pharma mba college in ahmedabad
3rd July 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, after 2, BBA and MBA in pharmaceutical management from EIILM,Chandigarh is a good option and can we do job in any industry except pharma industries?
25th July 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Yes, it is a good option to undergo the Integrated BBA & MBA in Pharmaceutical Management from EIILM Chandigarh with an assured job of 3.5-5.5 lacs p.a. in a leading Pharmaceutical Company in India or abroad.
15th August 2011, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

sir i m looking for pharma mba pls guide me.
25th August 2011, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

sir,myself pursuing b.pharm,and looking for pharma mba,but due to lack of guideline and confussion i have not started preparation,so kindly suggest me.
31st August 2011, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

i am pharmacy student which college best for pharma ,mba and placement occur
23rd December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

give me a pharma mba college list in gujarat
31st January 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

iam a b pharmacy 2nd yr student......want to know the best option after completing my b pharmacy..??
11th February 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir please provide me list of top pharma mba coleges
11th February 2012, 06:12 PM
ross4412
Member+

L.M. College Of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
Gujarat

Shri SarvajanikCollege Of Pharmacy,
Mehsana, Gujarat

C.U. Shah Pharmacy College
Surendranagar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Rofel Shri G.M Bilakhia College of Pharmacy,
Vapi, Gujrat

Nirma College Of Pharamcy, Ahmedabad
Gujarat

Rotary FoundationFor Education & Learning Rofel Coll. Of Pharmacy,
Vapi, Valsad, Gujrat

B.M. Shah Pharmacy College,
Modasa, Gujrat

Vidya Bharti Trust College Of Pharmacy,
Bardoli, Surat, Gujarat

L.J.Institute Of Pharamcy,
Ahmedabad,Gujarat

Shri S.K. Patel Col. Of Pharmaceutical Edu.and Research,
Mehsana, Gujarat

A.R College Of Pharmacy, Vallabh Vidhya Nagar,
Anand, Gujrat

Anand College Of Pharmacy,
Anand, Gujarat
1st June 2012, 12:52 PM
sumit911

According to placements, these are the best Institute for Pharma Management:

Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical marketing, Lucknow,
Institute of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Management, Kolkata,
IIMR Pharma Business School Delhi.
24th July 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance test for mba in fms delhi for 2013 admissions
29th December 2012, 09:58 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Top ranked pharma MBA colleges in India according to placement and grade

1.anand coll. of pharmacy
2.lj inst. of pharmacy
3.bm shah pharmacy coll.
4.lm coll. of pharmacy
5.nirma coll. of pharmacy
6.c.u shah pharmacy coll.
7.shri s.k patel coll. of pharmacy
8.vidya bharati trust coll. of pharmacy
9.ar coll. of pharmacy

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?