29th April 2011, 05:08 AM
rajkhatri

Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?

hello, iam raj. i would like to know the top universities and college of london in which i am eligible as i got 58% in graduation but good in hss and ss. so please tel me the good colleges.also tel me would it be better to study abroad rather india.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
  2. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  3. Can I get admission with 46% in class 12th?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 50% marks in graduation? I have completed masters from London UK
  5. List of top 10 universities in US for MS? Can I get through after scoring 65% in B.Tech?
  6. Names of some law universities in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 43% in graduation?
  7. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  8. After scoring 40% in graduation in which universities can I apply for B.Ed?
  9. Fee, colleges, GRE score and entrance exam for MS in London?
  10. Can I go London for higher studies as my relatives are their? Colleges near London Leister and marks required for them?
  11. Universities in London having April or May intake?
  12. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  13. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA or UK after scoring 52% graduation in commerce degree? -- [New]
  15. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  16. M.Com is possible for an Arts Graduate? What is the procedure for it?
  17. Qualification needed for Post Graduate Diploma courses?
  18. Which are the colleges conducting M.Tech Mechatronics course in London? Information about the MBA courses in London?
31st August 2011, 12:21 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkhatri View Post
hello, iam raj. i would like to know the top universities and college of london in which i am eligible as i got 58% in graduation but good in hss and ss. so please tel me the good colleges.also tel me would it be better to study abroad rather india.thank you
Hello Raj,
Following are the good universities in UK

University of Birmingham
University of Bristol
University of Cambridge
Cardiff University
University of Edinburgh
University of Glasgow
University of London
University of Leeds
University of Liverpool
University of Manchester
University of Newcastle
University of Nottingham
Queen's University Belfast
University of Oxford
University of Sheffield
University of Southampton
University of Warwick

Refer to the official website of the universities for complete information.
30th June 2012, 06:26 PM
Paras Gopani

Default Re: Top universities and colleges of London for which I am eligible after scoring 58% in graduation?

hi,,,,,

First of all you cannot get admission on the basis of graduation result in foreign countries.
For studing in london universities you need to give following exams after graduation which are-

GRE
GCAT
GMAT

And some best universities are-
OXFORD UNIVERSITY
BRISTAL UNIVERSITY
CAMBRIDGE UNIVERSITY

gudluck
30th June 2012, 06:28 PM
Paras Gopani

hiii,

and yes ofcourse it would be good to study abroad only if the university is providing placement because it is difficult to get job for NRI in london yet if you study from recognised university you may get excellent job offers
Gudluck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?