30th December 2016, 07:04 PM
hegdesavita

Which topic an M.Sc Chemistry should choose to do Ph.D? List of best universities and admission procedure for it?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Sc in Chemistry and now I am much interested to do Ph.D in Chemistry. Please tell me which topic should I choose? List of best universities and admission procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of best universities to do PhD in Hindi? Which topic should I choose for PhD?
  2. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  3. List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission? -- [New]
  4. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?
  6. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  7. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  8. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  9. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  10. List of universities offering distance PhD in Chemistry in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  13. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  14. List of the distance education universities offering Ph.D in Inorganic Chemistry? How to get admission?
  15. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Chemistry in Andhra Pradesh
  17. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?