4th April 2017, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?

Respected sir, I have completed M.Sc in Chemistry with 1st division and now I want to pursue PhD in the same stream so I want to know the procedure to get admission in PhD? Which topics should I choose?

5th April 2017, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD after M.Sc Chemistry? Which topics should I choose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir, I have completed M.Sc in Chemistry with 1st division and now I want to pursue PhD in the same stream so I want to know the procedure to get admission in PhD? Which topics should I choose?

The students who have cleared Master’s Degree in Chemistry with at least 55% marks from any recognized University are eligible to apply for PhD in Chemistry. They have to sit for a PhD Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the University for taking admission to PhD in Chemistry. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil in relevant subject shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The above given is the common admission procedure for PhD in Chemistry.

You can choose any one of the topics given below;

Green Chemistry and catalysis
Molecular Sensors and devices
Nanochemistry and nanomaterials
Spectroscopy
Inorganic Chemistry
Physical Chemistry
Biochemistry
Organic Chemistry

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?