20th April 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission?

List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemistry course in India? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  5. Names of Central Universities offering integrated M.Sc-PhD in Chemistry
  6. Universities offering integrated PhD in Medical Chemistry in India to Overseas student?
  7. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of universities offering distance PhD in Chemistry in India? Eligibility to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmacy in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  14. List of universities which offer Integrated PhD in Chemical Sciences in India?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  17. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry?
23rd April 2017, 01:19 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission?

In order to get admission to pursue Integrated PhD in Chemistry, at first you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective institute in which you want to get admission. After qualifying the examination with decent marks you will be called for a personal interview round with the authorities of the institute. After getting selected, you can follow the admission guidelines of the institute and apply for admission by submitting the required documents and fees.

Here are some of the best universities I have listed for you where you can pursue Integrated Phd in Chemistry:

> IISER. (Kolkata Branch, ph - +91 033 64510539)
(Kerala Branch, ph - 0471 - 2597459/2597438)
(Pune Branch, ph - +91 (20) 2590 8001)

> IACS. (Kolata, website : [URL="http://www.iacs.res.in"]

> JNCASR. (Bangalore, website : [URL="http://www.jncasr.ac.in"]

> IIRBS. Mahatma Gandhi University. (Kerala, website :[URL="http://www.iirbsmgu.com"]
23rd April 2017, 02:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of best universities to do integrated PhD in chemistry in India? What is the procedure followed to get admission? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thank you!

List of best universities to do Integrated PhD in Chemistry is given below;

Indian Institute of Science - Official Website

Institute of Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS) – Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website

IISER - Official Website

NMIMS - Official Website

IISER Pune - Official Website

S.N. Bose National Centre for Basic Sciences - Official Website

Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry under 10+2+3/4 system with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the Integrated PhD Chemistry program. Short listed candidates will be called for a written test. Those who have qualified the written test will appear for an interview. Candidates will be selected for the Integrated PhD Chemistry program based on their marks scored in the written test and interview.
28th May 2017, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission offline because I forgot to fill admission form because that time I was passing my graduation exam, so can you help me to taking admission in iiser or nmims.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?