21st September 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the topmost engineering colleges in Coimbatore? What is the qualification to join PSG college

Which is the top most engineering collage in coimbatore and what is the qualification to join P.S.G college

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top engineering colleges in Coimbatore? Can I get a seat in PSG college of engineering and technology after scoring 193?
  2. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 68.98% marks in TANCET
  3. Can I get admission in a VLSI course in Tamil Nadu's top-most Engineering Colleges like PSG Coimbatore, CEG Chennai, GCT Coimbatore ,MIT Chennai, CIT Coimbatore, SSN Chennai etc? I've secured 30.206 marks in TANCET
  4. Cutoff required to join in PSG college of Coimbatore in various courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a chance to join government college after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering in PSG Tech
  6. B.Tech from PSG college of Technology, Coimbatore after 12th with 93.2% marks from CBSE?
  7. From where I will get the counseling form for the admission in B.E. at PSG College of Engineering, Coimbatore? -- [New]
  8. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  9. Can I get a seat in PSG engineering college coimbatore after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the current updated list of Autonomous Institutions in Tamilnadu?
  11. Can I get B.E Metallurgical Engineering in PSG college of Technology in Coimbatore after scoring 192.5 cutoff?
  12. Admission procedure to PSG college of Engineering, Coimbatore?
  13. How to join in government colleges in Coimbatore after scoring 36.47 in TANCET? How should I get a seat in computer science branch with such marks in CIT, GCT, PSG?
  14. Percentage required to join PSG college of engineering?
  15. How to get admission in PSG Engineering College in Coimbatore?
  16. How to join M.Tech college? Which are the colleges near Coimbatore?
  17. Maximum cutoff marks for TANCET MCA? I am doing MCA in PSG college of engineering Coimbatore
  18. Will I get a seat in PSG college, Coimbatore after scoring 36.024 marks in TANCET
28th June 2013, 12:27 PM
gopikalavanya

Smile Re: Which are the topmost engineering colleges in Coimbatore? What is the qualification to join PSG college

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the top most engineering collage in coimbatore and what is the qualification to join P.S.G college
hi,
the following are the best colleges in Coimbatore:
PSG College of Technology
Anna University Coimbatore
Karunya School of Engineering
Government College of Technology,
JCT College of Engineering and Technology
Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Information Technology (CIET)
Dr.Mahalingam College of Engineering & Technology (MCET)
Kumaraguru College of Technology (KCT)
Maharaja Engineering College
Akshaya College of Engineering and Technology
if you want to join in psg college you should have minimum credits of 79,with a degree of BE/B.tech.
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?