21st March 2011, 02:58 PM
vederamadhavi

Training/Certificate programs organized for B.Tech 2nd year students in companies like Wipro, TCS etc?

hello,

I would like to know various training programs /certificate programs organized for B.Tech second year students in companies like WIPRO, TCS, INFOSYS, IBM.
PLEASE SEND ME THE INFORMATION/LINKS

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  2. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  3. How to get summer training in TCS/Wipro after 2nd year of B.Tech. in Bioinformatics?
  4. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  5. Procedure to apply in IT companies like TCS, IBM, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  7. Summer training program in companies like TCS and Wipro for BE fourth year student?
  8. Among Infosys, TCS and Wipro which company provides opportunity to get internship training?
  9. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job? -- [New]
  10. Whether TCS, Infosys and Wipro offer Internship in summer for CSE 2nd year students?
  11. Does Infosys, Wipro offer internship to B.Tech 2nd year students?
  12. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infotech companies?
  13. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  14. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  15. Where to get the application for companies like Wipro, Infosys, Mahindra?
  16. How to do internship in companies like IBM, Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  17. How can I become a part of WIPRO, Infosys, IBM, TCS after completing B.Tech
  18. Is it possible for me to get a job in companies like TCS, Wipro, Tech Mahindra and so on if I have cleared 12th with backlog?
21st March 2011, 05:25 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Training/Certificate programs organized for B.Tech 2nd year students in companies like Wipro, TCS etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vederamadhavi View Post
hello,

I would like to know various training programs /certificate programs organized for B.Tech second year students in companies like WIPRO, TCS, INFOSYS, IBM.
PLEASE SEND ME THE INFORMATION/LINKS

Thank you.
hello vederamadhavi..

-> INFOSYS conducts campus connect training certification program for all B.E/B.Tech students which consits of the basics of all Computer Science core subjects, the certificate is valuable in the time of placements.

-> IBM conducts Networking Certification programme is also given for B.E/B.Tech students in which it is based on Networking and it also helps in your placements if you are IBM certified.

-> TCS and Wipro doesn't run any certification programme for B.E/B.Tech students.

-> Some of the other certification programme as ORACLE ( database ), CISCO - CCNA (networking), Linux - RHCE, Novell(networking) certification and so on which are valuable in future.

Normally certification programme will be given in your college, you just have to enroll yourself in any of the certification proagramme which you are intrested in and be certified, if your college doesn't have certification programme then you can approach some of the private institutes like NIIT, JETKING etc. to enroll yourself in certification programme.

POINT TO NOTE :

-> One important point to note is take up the certification course which you are interested in and find some good time to study that with your daily subjects if not it wont be of any use in the future just to have the completion certificate in your hand.

-> As you are in second year it's the right time to do any of the certification programme which you are interested in to increase your value in placements
14th April 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Training/Certificate programs organized for B.Tech 2nd year students in companies like Wipro, TCS etc?

hello,

Sir can i get the list of nearest INFOSYS OR IBM traning centre to raipur chhattisgarh.That holds certification programme ongoing BE student.
18th April 2011, 07:35 PM
Shailendra Banjare

Default Re: Training/Certificate programs organized for B.Tech 2nd year students in companies like Wipro, TCS etc?

hello,

Sir can i get the list of nearest INFOSYS OR IBM traning centre to raipur chhattisgarh.That holds certification programme ongoing BE student.
17th May 2011, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
i am kumar nitesh student of 2nd yr b.tech.
Sir can i know ,what is the quilification for infosys internship programs. I hv 55% marks in 12th can i apply for infosys internship?
5th July 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Hello i want some certificate format for IT students please give the same as soon as possible
23rd December 2011, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING HAVING MY YGPA-7.98 IN LAST SEM.I AM A SECOND YEAR STUDENT.I WOULD LIKE TO PERSUE SUMMER TRAINING IN C/C AT ibm,tcs,infosys,cts.......!PLEASE PROVIDE ME WITH THE RELEVANT INFORMATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE......
7th February 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir m b tech in cse wanna attend 6 months training program frm reputed company.plzz guide me?
22nd May 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

sir plz tell how to apply for the infosys summer training
28th May 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i m in 4th semester of B.Tech ECE. iwant summer training in Gurgaon. sr plz tell how to apply and in which companies as sony,tcs, wipro,toshiba,hcl etc

s singh
[email protected]
24th May 2013, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i have selected in tcs... do i hve 2 do any certification course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?