16th June 2011, 10:44 PM
anamikanayan

Is there a great demand in IT sector?

Is IT sector or CS sector which has greater demand?
i am in confused about both the sectors. Some say IT is better , some says CS is better.I am really in dilemma. It would be greatful if i get your help regarding this. I have been told by some student that CS has more good placements than IT, but at the same time i got to hear that IT has good and maximum placements abroad. is this really true please guide me in this.
I really need the mentor for taking right decision.
Thank you.

28th December 2011, 12:44 PM
d best

Default Re: Is there a great demand in IT sector?

one thing i want to say my brother there are lot of companies and levels still why we need govt.jobs because of security and respect.No doubt there is much salary as compare to govt.sector but the only rejoice is in govt.job.If u compare the concept that if u use chemical fertilizers in crop field u may get more crops as compare to bio fertilizer but that was for few years but the bio field gives you the product as a consistency way.thank u.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?