20th May 2014, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it true that IIMs provide best job placements in India and Abroad as well?

Actually i really need a detailed reply. I'm doing my 12th now n i don't actually know anything about IIM or scope of attending courses there. What I know is that they provide best jobs in the country and abroad as well, I mean how that can be possible? Is that true?

Related Questions:
  1. List of organizations that can provide placements in abroad to B.V.SC graduates?
  2. List of the universities in India as well as abroad in which I can do BSc in Abroad?
  3. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  4. Are the IIPM placements genuine? Do they provide 100% job placements?
  5. What is the selection process for various IIMS? I have scored 78% in 10th and 77% in 12th -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the job opportunities in India or Abroad? I have just completed B.Tech in E&C and want to take the course in VLSI Design/Verification
  7. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  8. Which type job is best government or private for Microbiologist? Which place is best India or Abroad?
  9. What is the fees for MBA course at Hyderabad IIPM?
  10. Is there a great demand in IT sector?
  11. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  12. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  13. What is the difference between MBA and PGDM?
  14. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  15. What is the starting salary of an Automobile Engineer in India? Do the MNC companies provide good placements?
  16. Doing masters in Physiotherapy in India is good or Abroad?
  17. Where to do Masters in India or Abroad? Masters in Physiotherapy is better in India or Abroad?
  18. Which course should I do after my 12th in India if I want to get a job in Abroad in a Cruise Ship?
26th May 2014, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it true that IIMs provide best job placements in India and Abroad as well?

Yes, it is true that the IIMs provide the best jobs which can be both within the country as well as abroad depending on the caliber of the students. Every company requires efficient managers to run it successful especially in the modern world of omni-competition. The IIMs are the production house of such managers and professionals, hence they provide the best placements. Every top companies of the world visit the IIMs for recruitment which has given it the top place in provision of jobs.

Since you are in 12th standard, so there is a long way for you to go. You need to complete your graduation and then qualify in the CAT exam with very good score to get admission in the IIMs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?