12th July 2011, 11:06 AM
shailrail0

Is it true that the number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication is more than other branches?

Is there number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication more than others branches>?

6th November 2011, 12:18 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it true that the number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication is more than other branches?

dear friend,

yes, it is really true that number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication more than others branches.
in most of the colleges i also seen no of seats are more than other dept.
so
best of luck.
24th August 2013, 10:33 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: Is it true that the number of seats in Electronics and Telecommunication is more than other branches?

Dear aspirant,
Yes,what you heard is true.Now a days in most of engineering colleges the seat available for electronics department is more than other branches.This is because most of the students obtaining the ECE department.Since the ECE department have little greater chances in private sector most of student are choosing this stream eventhough they are not interested in this.But this is not good thing ,we have to choose our branch based on our interest so that we can achieve some thing.Not only ECE have plenty chances,along with ece other branches like mechanical,civil,chemical,electrical,computer science also have greater chance in private sector as well as government sector.
29th August 2013, 06:12 PM
reshma_p26
Member+

Hello friend,
no of seats vary from university to university & college to college.
Hence i am requesting you to specify your university & college of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?