15th December 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.E. from Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I want to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. So is there any match between these two branches and I can study possibly?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study PhD in Mathematics for B.Tech(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering) candidate?
  2. Possibility to study B.E. in Sound Engineering for Mechanical student?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  5. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Can I study B.E.(Computer Science Engineering) after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  8. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  9. Possibility of doing degree instead of engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical branch
  10. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  11. Possibility to change stream into Mechanical Engineering if pursuing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. Which one should I prefer among Electronics Engineering and Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering to study in B.Tech?
  13. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Can I apply for Polytechnic if done intermediate with Commerce?
  15. What are the steps followed to do ISRO internship after completion of B.E Telecommunication engineering?
  16. Diploma courses which can be done after SSC?
  17. Possibility to study Engineering for PCB student?
  18. Possibility to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
23rd December 2015, 11:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am doing B.E. from Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and I want to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. So is there any match between these two branches and I can study possibly?
In Anna University the eligibility to study the M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering is a pass in B.E or B.Tech in Aeronautical / mechanical / Aerospace / Civil / Electronics. So you are not eligible to study the course. The Anna University eligibility attachment given below please refer it.

The eligibility is same in Jain University also. The website link is - http://iiaem.jainuniversity.ac.in/MT...rodynamics.htm
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Eligibility-1.pdf(67.9 KB, 9 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?