21st January 2011, 03:43 PM
miss s

What can I do after my B.Tech completion? Any other fields except M.Tech and MBA?

Hi,
I am persuing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication.I am in 8th sem.I would like to know that what I can do after my B.Tech completion?And is there any other field except M.Tech and MBA?If yes,plz tell me and suggest me which line is best as per future scope.

8th August 2011, 10:15 PM
sgsharadgupta

Default Re: What can I do after my B.Tech completion? Any other fields except M.Tech and MBA?

Apart from MBA and mtech you can give GRE exam for MS . If you have no job offer in hand than you can go for certification courses . you can go for vlsi training programme if you want to stay in core as electronics guy you can go in software field by learning .net or go for CCNA (Cisco certified network admin.)training or RHCE (Red hat certification) .OR you can go for training on mobile application
15th December 2011, 02:02 PM
pradosh998
Member+

Default Re: What can I do after my B.Tech completion? Any other fields except M.Tech and MBA?

hello friend....
u can go for civil service, GRE,TOFFEL...
23rd November 2018, 05:18 PM
Sadia77

Below are the options that you can think off, if you do not want to pursue MBA or M.tech.
* You can prepare for entrance exams such as GATE or GRE and try for MS.
* You can apply for a Job, for B.tech graduates there are ample of jobs available.
* If you are interested in information technology then you can consider to pursue Data science course. This is trending these days and data scientist are in demand.
* You can consider to take up teaching as a profession, in Diploma course offering colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?