13th July 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which type of company will be suitable for me after doing BSc? How much will be my salary package?

i m doing b.sc it as a vocational course after doing it which type of company will be suitable for me and how much i will get the salary package

11th October 2011, 07:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of company will be suitable for me after doing BSc? How much will be my salary package?

You have not mentioned I which subject are you have done your graduation. This will only help to tell you which are the important organizations where you can apply. With a B.Sc degree you have immense opportunities in the government sector. You can attend the Civil service exams, Bank exams, UPSC/SSC exams, Defense category etc. You can also apply for various private companies according to your area. The salary package will be purely on the basis of the company where you get in to and the type of post you are involved also.
18th October 2011, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which type of company will be suitable for me after doing BSc? How much will be my salary package?

after completing my Bsc in electronics n c.science in which sector i will have much scope. And how much salary i can expect to have in the initial stage.
19th October 2011, 12:24 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m doing b.sc it as a vocational course after doing it which type of company will be suitable for me and how much i will get the salary package
Dear Friend,

You have not mentioned your subject. But never mind. You will have a lot of Opportunities. You can look in the private sector as well as in the Govt. sector.

In private sector there are many companies like wipro,genpact,TCS which hires fresh Graduate.But as you are a fresher you will not get high salary.

To get good salary you can look for the jobs in Govt. Sector.There are many vacancies like IAS,IPS,Tax Inspector available for the Graduates.

Best Wishes....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?