18th October 2011, 04:10 AM
anandmsharma

Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?

Hello Dear,

I am 31 year B.Com passed with 75% & I am in General Category. Can you suggest any type of Government Job. Please help me on this matter.

Thanking you in advance!!!!!!!!!

18th October 2011, 03:48 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?

Hello friend,
Being a graduate in commerce, you may apply for the following jobs:

Probationary Officer in public sector banks.
Civil Service
Indian Army
Central Police Force
Custom Officer
CBI

For Civil service, Indian Army and Central Police Force, you will have to apply for entrance examination conducted by union public service commission.

To become custom officer and to join CBI, you will have to qualify graduate level examination conducted by staff selection commission.

For more information, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission and Staff Selection Commission.
19th October 2011, 12:41 AM
paltejender
Junior Member+

Location: C/O United India Insurance Co Ltd, Near Apollo Chowk, Narwana Distt. Jind Haryana
Lightbulb Re: Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?

you can go in Banking sector through filling forms Of PO(probitionary officer)

and also in the administrative services like IAS,IPS through UPSc

and other services like food and supply department, income tax department,
crime branch.
1st January 2012, 12:18 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which type of Government Jobs I can apply having completed B.Com with 75% and being a candidate of General category?

you have good % in degree course
so you can apply any type of govt jobs
your eligible for groups,teachers,banks, etc......
18th July 2012, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

which type of job i get by doing graduation on B.com Professional in punjabi university Patiala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?