7th April 2017, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

What questions are asked in the GNM entrance exam?

Which type of questions asked in GNM entrance exam because I don't know and I am fully confused. Please tell me about this.

8th April 2017, 01:01 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What questions are asked in the GNM entrance exam?

GNM stands for General Nursing and Midwifery and the candidates who are interested to pursue this course have to appear for an entrance examination. So, in order to help you I have attached some of the previous years question papers of GNM entrance examination. Find the attachment below and download the papers. Start solving it from now and I hope with this you will get an idea regarding the questions which are asked in the examination.
11th July 2018, 05:48 PM
Janhavi bhosle

Sir/mam, I'm a candidate for the gnm entrance examination but I have got no idea relating to the paper pattern and is new to this subject matter. So I kindly request u to help me get through these by guiding me with 6-10 years of solved gnm question papers. I will be very thankful to you.
Same as mail to me [email protected]
9th August 2018, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam,i m a candidate for the gnm entrance examination but i have no idea what type questions asked and is new to this subject matter. So i kindly request u to help me get through these by guiding me with 6-10 years of solved gnm questions papers.i will be vary thankful to you.
3rd September 2018, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir/mam, I'm a candidate for the gnm entrance examination but I have got no idea relating to the paper pattern and is new to this subject matter. So I kindly request u to help me get through these by guiding me with 6-10 years of solved gnm question papers. I will be very thankful to you.
Same as mail to me [email protected]
2nd February 2019, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Dr sir /mam, I' am a candidate for the GNM entrance exam but I have got no idea relating to the paper pattern and is new to this subject matter. So I kindly request you to help through by guiding me of GNM question paper. I will be very thankful to you. Same as mail to me [email protected]
30th May 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can you please help me what are the questions that asked in gnm
28th July 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Sample question paper for GNM admission test
1st August 2019, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I don't know what type of question in gnm . please answer this question .sample question pepar for gnm admission tesr
22nd October 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

What type of question are aske in GNM entrance exam?
8th July 2021, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I am a candidate for the GNM entrance exam but I have got no idea relating to the paper pattern and is new to this subject matter. So I kindly request you to help through by guiding me of GNM question paper. I will be very thankful.
20th May 2022, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Past year questions are repeated in gnm entrance exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?