15th September 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Is UG student eligible for integrated Ph.D?

respected sir/madam i am pursuing final year of degree with microbiology, biotechnology, chemistry and i had 67% in +2 and 64%in 10 and i am interested to do phd in neuroscience am i eligible to fill application for 2014 academic year in integratedphd

Related Questions:
  1. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  4. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  5. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  6. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  7. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  8. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  9. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  10. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  11. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course?
  12. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student? -- [New]
  13. Is UG student eligible for integrated Ph.D?
  14. Am i eligible for appearing in iisc msc/phd integrated course? doing BSc in Biotechnology
  15. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  16. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  17. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  18. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
1st September 2017, 01:11 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is UG student eligible for integrated Ph.D?

You are eligible to apply for Ph.D Integrated in Neuroscience after completion of bachelor's degree and with maintaining 60% aggregate from 10th standard onwards. Few institutes offer the course Ph.D Integrated (Neuroscience) in India to which you can apply for admission. Admission will be based on entrance exam conducted by respective University/Institute. On completion of your Ph.D Integrated (Neuroscience), You are awarded both M.Sc and Ph.D degrees.

Eligibility For Ph.D Integrated In Neuroscience
- You must have passed or appearing final year of bachelor's degree in any branch of science such as Life Science, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Applications, Pharmacy, Engineering, Veterinary Science, Technology or Medicine.
- You must have at least 60% aggregate from 10th class onwards.

Entrance Syllabus
- General Knowledge and General Science related to science
- Physics
- Chemistry
- Biology or Mathematics

Institutes Offering Ph.D Integrated In Neuroscience In India
- National Brain Research Center, Manesar (Haryana)
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuroscience, Bangalore
- Indian Academy of Neuroscience, Lucknow
- Jiwaji University
- Indian Institute of Science (IISC), Bangalore
- Madras University

Job Roles
- Neurologist
- Neuro Surgeon
- Neuro Anesthetist
- Neuro Ophthalmologist
- Neuro Pathologist
- Neuro Radiologist
- Neuro Physiology
- Psychiatric
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?