27th February 2016, 10:43 AM
imerviveksingh

Unable to attend one paper in 10th exam in UP board

I was unable to attend one paper in 10th up board. Can i fill improvement paper this year? Can i will be eligible for admission in 11th? I dont know anything, please help.

28th February 2016, 07:17 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Unable to attend one paper in 10th exam in UP board

You need to wait for the next year 10th board examination. You can not appear in the improvement examination this year. Also you will not be eligible to take admission in 11th.

In the next year 10th board examination you need to appear only in the single paper for which you were unable to attend if you pass all the other papers.

Improvement examination is an examination which is conducted for those candidates who passed in the subject but think that he or she can improve their score if they can get another chance. If you fail in one subject or unable to attend one paper then you will not be eligible to appear in improvement examination.

Every school take admission in 11th class if and only if you have passed the 10th board examination. So you will not be eligible to take admission in 11th until you cleared all the papers in 10th board examination.

I will suggest you study a lot for this year and appear in the subject which you have missed this year. After that next year appear in the board examination with very good preparation. Clear the examination and take admission in a very good institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?