8th August 2012, 04:05 PM
gurdev sohal

Last date of registration for CA entrance exam?

kindly let me know the last date of registeration of enterance test of CA to be held in 2012 & 2013

23rd February 2017, 05:21 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Last date of registration for CA entrance exam?

CA CPT is the entry level entrance for CA CPT course. It is conducted twice a year in the month of June and December. You can register throughout the year. For June and December session CPT, You should register before 1st April and 1st October respectively.

CA CPT Exam Pattern

Session I (100 Marks, 2 Hours)
- Section A : Fundamental of Accounting (60 Marks)
- Section B : Mercantile Laws (40 Marks)

Session II (100 Marks, 2 Hours)
- General Economics (50 Marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (50 Marks)

CA IPCC Course
After passed CA CPT, You can register for IPCC course. Graduates are also eligible for IPCC course. Graduates are exempted from CPT, but have to undergo 9 months articleship training. After passing group I exam of IPCC, You can register for Articleship Assistant for a period of 3 years practicing CA. During this articleship, You can appear & pass group II exam of IPCC.

IPCC Exam Syllabus
- Accounting
- Law, Ethics and Communication
- Cost Accounting & Financial Management
- Taxation
- Advance Accounting
- Auditing & Assurance
- IT & Strategic Management

CA Final Course
After passing group I and group II exams of IPCC, You can register for CA Final course. During last 6 months of 3 years articleship, You can appear & pass CA Final exam. Complete the 3 years articleship.

- After completion of 3 years of articleship, Complete the GMCS (General Management and Communication Skills) course over a period of 15 days.
- Enroll as a member of ICAI & Designe as a "CA".
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?