1st January 2012, 01:42 PM
Skranot

From which universities I can pursue PG in Geography in Distance Learning?

I want to do pg in geography through distance learning,from which univ. & how i pursue

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MSc in Geography through distance learning?
  2. How to pursue M.A Geography through distance?
  3. How should I pursue PG in Geography through regular or distance learning from Kurukshetra University?
  4. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  5. How may I pursue PhD in English through distance learning mode? List of universities for the same?
  6. Am I eligible for MSc Geography after doing B.E in Computer Science? Universities providing the course? Which are the distance learning centers?
  7. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  8. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
  10. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  11. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  12. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  14. How to pursue MA Geography after doing graduation in geography
  15. Institutes or universities recognized by UGC/AICTE to pursue safety management through distance learning in India?
  16. Procedure to take M.Phil or Ph.D in distance mode? -- [New]
  17. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning mode?
  18. How to pursue M.Phil in commerce through distance learning? List of universities offering the same?
26th January 2013, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which universities I can pursue PG in Geography in Distance Learning?

what are the institutions offering m a geography through distance mode in india
24th August 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which universities I can pursue PG in Geography in Distance Learning?

List of universities in andhra pradesh offering distance education in geography
23rd May 2018, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

I am B Sc with PCM. I want to pursue M Sc or MA in Geography through distance learning mode. Please provide list of universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?