23rd March 2017, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Which Universities in India offers Master in Finance and Accounting Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission and what is the fee structure?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Masters in Finance and Accounting Correspondence course so I want to know which Universities in India offers Master in Finance and Accounting Correspondence course? What is the procedure of admission and what is the fee structure? What is the syllabus for the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Top universities for M.Com in Accounting & Finance in India
  2. Which Institute offers Master Degree in Physical Education through correspondence?
  3. How to take admission in correspondence master degree in HR from Symbiosis University in Pune? What is the fee structure and the last date of admission?
  4. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering correspondence Master of Physiotherapy in India? Details of course fee?
  6. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  7. List of colleges which offer Master of Finance & Accounting course in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  9. Which is the best university for MBA course through correspondence in India? What is its fee structure and admission procedure?
  10. List of Universities in India which offers Ph.D in Tourism?
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  12. How can I do B.Ed through correspondence? Procedure for it and fee structure of the universities?
  13. Universities offering masters in Finance with no tuition fee structure?
  14. Which Government universities offer Correspondence course in Physics? What is the fee structure for the course?
  15. Procedure of M.Com course in correspondence from Dharwad univeristy?
  16. What is the procedure to apply for correspondence course in master graduation in Dharwad university?
  17. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  18. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?