6th July 2016, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same?

I have passed 10th and studying in 12th with Science stream. I want to study Aeronautical Engineering after 12th. So, how much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same? Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  2. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?
  4. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  7. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write? -- [New]
  8. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  9. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. What is the fee structure for studying Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering in Pune?
  11. How can I pursue Aeronautical Engineering after completing class 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  12. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  13. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  14. Top 5 colleges in Tamil Nadu for Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding Fee structure ad Entrance Examination for this course?
  15. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  16. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th in abroad?
  17. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  18. Can I get admission in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics engineering? Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering?
8th May 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same?

What is cutoff for aeronautical engineering? What is fees structure? What is the best college? Comfortable for girl?
16th May 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same?

How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study aeronautical engineering? How much fee has to pay? Is there any placements assurance?
18th April 2018, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I am finished 12th. Then how many mark will I score? Then how much of cut off needed? Then show a fee structure of BSC aeronautical science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?