11th June 2018, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering LLB in distance mode and application procedure for those universities?

I have recently completed my graduation in Bachelor of Arts with specialization in Sociology. Now, I wish to study LLB course. Am I eligible for it? If yes, which are the universities offering LLB via distance mode and how to apply for those?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  2. Universities in which I can take admission for LLB through distance mode?
  3. Is there any limit to pursue LLB? List of universities offering LLB via distance mode of education.
  4. Which are the universities in Delhi offering LLB at low cost via distance mode of education?
  5. Universities which conduct B.Com distance mode and LLB distance?
  6. Universities offering LLB course through distance after B.A in Distance mode?
  7. List of universities/colleges offering LLB/BL courses via distance mode of education
  8. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  9. Universities offering distance M.Ed course? Last date for submission of application?
  10. Details of the universities offering lateral admission in MSc IT through distance mode?
  11. List of universities offering M.Sc Zoology via distance mode along with their fee details
  12. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities offering Hindi Ph.D course in distance mode? How to apply for those universities?
  14. Universities offering B.Sc Biology via distance mode of education and their age limit for admission?
  15. List of best colleges and universities offering LLB in distance mode? In which bank should I apply for an education loan for it?
  16. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  17. Which are the LLB universities offering distance education?
  18. What is the maximum age bar to study LLB via distance learning mode?
30th June 2018, 08:18 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Universities offering LLB in distance mode and application procedure for those universities?

As Bar Council of India does not recognised LLB course offered in distance mode.

So, I will suggest you not to pursue the course in distance mode as it is not a valid degree.

Although some of the universities offer the course in distance mode but it is of no use.
30th June 2018, 10:03 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Universities offering LLB in distance mode and application procedure for those universities?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year undergraduate course.

The Bar Council of India does not recognised university offering distance LLB.

Even if you complete the degree in distance your degree will be not valid for future and to practice as an advocate.

It is better to pursue course in regular mode and required eligibility to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. It is three year course.
30th June 2018, 10:56 PM
xJhinukx

There are actually few private colleges in India which offer you to do LLB course in distance mode. However, this is actually not legal and an LLB course is only meant to be done by regular full time course. I suggest you to go for that.
8th July 2018, 06:04 PM
Anushka Kashyap
Member+

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.

These are the universities offering LLB in distance mode and application procedure for those universities are mentioned below:-

1. I L S Law College, Pune.

2. National Law School of India University (NlSIU), Bangalore.

3. Faculty of Law, Univ of Madras, Chennai.

4. Govt College of Law, University of Mumbai.

5. Faculty of Law, University of Delhi, Delhi.

6. Faculty of Law, BHU, Varanasi.

7. Bangalore University for Legal Studies, Bangalore.

8. University College of Law, Bangalore.

9. Faculty of Law, AMU, Aligarh.

10. Symbosis Society's Law College, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?