26th July 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Universities offering certificate course in Automobile Engineering?

i have studied 10th class. i am willing to do certificate course in automobile engineering. kindly inform which universities offering such courses

Related Questions:
  1. Masters in Automobile Engineering after pursing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering? List of reputed colleges in India offering M.Tech? Universities in USA offering the same?
  2. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  3. List of good universities offering MS in automobile engineering in USA, Germany, UK? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of top Universities offering MS in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  5. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
  6. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  7. Top universities and institutes in India offering Automobile Specialization course? How can I make my career in automobile industry?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  9. Best universities in Canada and Germany to do Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  10. List of valuable universities which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course through Distance Education?
  11. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
  12. Which are the best universities which offer masters in Automobile?
  13. List of universities which offer B.E.(Automobile Engineering) in Abroad to a Diploma student?
  14. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  15. Best colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering? I am studying in 3rd year B.E ECE
  16. Universities in Europe offering Masters in Automotive Engineering?
  17. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  18. Courses available after Automobile Engineering? Institutes offering the same?
29th July 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering certificate course in Automobile Engineering?

hi............ i want to know....dat i want to be an master in automobiles......in all region...... i am graduate in b.com with 42% can i can do..........
19th November 2011, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

certificate courses for automobile engg such as six months course......in trichy or around trichy, pls mail me to [email protected]
22nd February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

fee structure of BE in Automobile Engineering course
7th August 2012, 12:53 PM
skumar5535

I am 35 year old ! Tell me the certificate course of automobile diploma ? how many year of the certificate and which college?
19th November 2013, 01:16 PM
Aiman shaikh1

Post Re: Universities offering certificate course in Automobile Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have studied 10th class. i am willing to do certificate course in automobile engineering. kindly inform which universities offering such courses
Rather than doing certificate course complete 12th with science.And pursue B.E. in automobile engineering.
there r few courses such as
Diesel mechanic,automobile wiringetc
25th February 2014, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

We are conducting certificate course in Automobile Industry.

INDUS INDIA SERVICES.

Mail- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?