27th July 2011, 01:10 PM
dinesh satrawla

Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?

sir i am the student of M.Tech(Nanotechnology).I will complete my degree in may .then i want to do P.hd in nanotechnology.please tell me the name of universities which take the admission in P.hd without entrance.They can be either indian universities as well as foreign universities.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  3. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  4. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  6. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  7. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course? -- [New]
  8. PhD in Molecular Biology from US on funding or financial assistance? Names of such universities in US?
  9. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  10. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  11. Am I eligible for doing PhD in Bio-materials/Nanotechnology?
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  13. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  14. Names of the universities where I can do my Ph.d? I want to give the Ph.D entrance
  15. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  16. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
23rd November 2011, 11:38 PM
devesh2812

Default Re: Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?

# University of Petroleum and Energy Studies,DEHRADUN-Uttarakhand,Btech-Material Science specialization in Nanotechnology

# SASTRA University, Thanjavur-TamilNadu -M.tech integrated in medical nanotechnology

# Nano Science and Technology Consortium, Delhi - Nanotechnology Programs

# Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, M.Sc. Materials Science (Nanotechnology)

# National Institute of Technology Calicut - M.Tech and PhD

# SRM University, Kattankulathur - B.Tech, M.S (Course work, Research), PhD

# VIT University, Vellore - M. Tech Nanotechnology

# Noorul Islam College of Engineering, Kumarakovil - M. Tech Nanotechnology

# Karunya University, Coimbatore - Masters and PhD

# Anna University Chennai

# Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Andhra

Pradesh - M.Tech (Nanotechnology)

# Andhra University, Visakhapatnam - M.Sc., M.Tech

# Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi - M.Sc., M.Tech

# Bharathiar University, Coimbatore - M. Sc.

# Osmania University, Hyderabad - M.Sc., M.Tech

# Anna University Tiruchirappalli],Tamil Nadu - M.Tech (Nanoscience And Technology)

# Centre For Converging Technologies, University of Rajasthan, Jaipur - M.Tech(Nanotechnology And Nanomaterials)

# The Global Open University Nagaland, Nagaland - M.Sc.

# Amity University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

# Central University of Jharkhand - Integrated M.Sc. Nanotechnology

# IITs - B. Tech & M.Tech with Nanotechnology

# [Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore]

# [Anna University, Coimbatore]

# [[KSR College of Technology, Tiruchengode] - M.Tech. NanoScience and Technology]]

# [Mepco-Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi - M.Tech. Nanoscience and Technology]]

# Sarah Tucker college for Women (Affliated with MS University,Tirunelveli) B.sc Nanoscience
30th March 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i wanna phd nanotechnology self finance please tell me which universities offerinig phd nanotechnology
31st March 2012, 08:59 AM
bablucena9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh satrawla View Post
sir i am the student of M.Tech(Nanotechnology).I will complete my degree in may .then i want to do P.hd in nanotechnology.please tell me the name of universities which take the admission in P.hd without entrance.They can be either indian universities as well as foreign universities.
Dear, there are list of university;
1-iit bombay
2-SASTRA university
3-srm university
4-vit university
5-amity university
6-anna university chenna
7- central university of hydrabad.
keeping the work hard.
31st March 2012, 04:00 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinesh satrawla View Post
HI!
University offering Ph.d in Nanotechnology are like:-
> Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
> Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
> National Instute of Technology, Wrangal
> National Institute of Technology, Trichy
> S.R.M University
> Amrita University
etc

GOOD LUCK!
4th June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir i am doing p.hd in anna university coimbatore my title is nano machining i choosed ion beam machine for my experimental set up so where sourse availabe sir please contact sir
22nd July 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

i am completed m.sc nanotechnology with 68% marks.i want do ph.d in nanotechnology in iit hyderabad.please tell me procedure to take admission?
22nd July 2012, 06:24 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Nano Technology courses educate an individual on the developement and modification of devices with atomic precision where the dimension of particles are less than 100 nanometers. It is widely applied in nano-electronics and nano devices, converging physics, biology, engineering, chemistry and computer sciences.

LIST OF UNIVERSITIES OFFERING PH.D IN NANOTECHNOLOGY:-

-ANDHRA UNIVERSITY - VISAKHAPATNAM
-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - MADRAS
-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - KANPUR
-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - BOMBAY
-INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - DELHI
-VELLORE INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY - VELLORE
-UNIVERSITY OF RAJASTHAN - JAIPUR
4th March 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am an ece student who did my btech mtech in vlsi. but now i am interested to switch my area into nanotechnology. i wish to pursue my research in nanotechnology. will it be difficult for me to do the research nd course work as it is completely a new area for me?plz reply
2nd March 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done my masters in pharmacy (pharmaceutics). Can i join for Phd in nanotechnology? Are there any entrance exams for Phd in Nanotechnology?
14th August 2015, 03:44 PM
snehaguptaa

Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
--------------------------------------

--karunya University
--Sri Venkateswara University
--amity university
--Anna University
--Indian Institute of Science
--National Instute of Technology
--Noorul Islam College of Engineering
--The Global Open University
--Sarah Tucker college for Women
--sastra university
--vit university
--anna university
--Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?