22nd February 2016, 09:08 AM
Latika yadav

From which university can I give all 3 exams of BA in one year?

Sir I have done b.com b.ed and ma english. But to be a English teacher require elective English in all the 3 years of graduation which I dont have. ..so i want to do ba additional in elective English. ..please let me know which university I can do all the 3 years exams in one year... pls tell me the university for ba additional and eligibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i change my university in second year without loosing a year? I am in Jaipur University.
  2. Which Exams I should give to become Deputy Collector in this year? Procedure to appear for these Exams?
  3. What are the exams that I can give for B.Tech 4th year student both government and private
  4. Can I get admission to study B.Com in Calcutta University after compartmental exams in the same year?
  5. Complete details about exams like IES and PSU? Are these both exams different from each other? When can I give the exams?
  6. From which university can I give all 3 exams of BA in one year? -- [New]
  7. What should I do after passing 12th with Biology with 71%?
  8. Which all competitive exams I can give after completion of B.Sc final year?
  9. Date of PSU exam?
  10. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  11. Exam to be give to become a Customs Officer after T.Y.BSc Computer Science?
  12. How to do biotechnology after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology? Is it compulsory to do BSc and MSc? List of some colleges in Pune? What is the qualifying marks for the entrance exam?
  13. How to give scholarship exams to get admission in Pune University?
  14. Which exams can I give while in final year Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?
  16. Which exams to give after 12th to become a Doctor? Can I give exams of other states? Procedure for writing the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for MS course in Germany?
  18. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
3rd August 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which university can I give all 3 exams of BA in one year?

Sir I have done b.a. b.ed and ma english. But to be a English teacher require elective English in all the 3 years of graduation which I dont have. ..so i want to do ba additional in elective English. ..please let me know which university I can do all the 3 years exams in one year... pls tell me the university for ba additional and eligibility.i am from punjab
10th August 2017, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to do B.A English literature as additional subject in a year. Can I do it?
2nd December 2017, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done b.a. b.ed and ma english. But to be a English teacher require elective English in all the 3 years of graduation which I dont have. ..so i want to do ba additional in elective English. ..please let me know which university I can do all the 3 years exams in one year., please tell me the university for ba additional and eligibility.i am from Rajasthan
Con.No.-9610359000
17th September 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my bed pbi.uni.patila one year 2008 but I want to be an additional in teaching of englsh .I m regular govrt teacher so please tell me know I can do the additional one year exam i m from shri muktsar sahib
21st September 2018, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done b.a. b.ed and ma english. But to be a English teacher require elective English in all the 3 years of graduation which I dont have. ..so i want to do ba additional in elective English. ..please let me know which university I can do all the 3 years exams in one year., please tell me the university for ba additional and eligibility.i am from Rajasthan
9th June 2019, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I have done bba as my graduation. N done MBA n b.ed as well. I want to make carrier as a tgt English. Would I need to give additional English exams for becoming a teacher?
31st August 2019, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

There is no answer given of the above questions .
How can i ask more questions ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?