15th November 2015, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com in Calcutta University after compartmental exams in the same year?

Dear Sir,
Can I get admission under Calcutta University for B.Com Honors in the same year if I have to give compartmental exams in two subjects?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Calcutta University at B.Com 2nd year is possible?
  2. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  3. B.Com 3rd year Accounts question paper of Calcutta University?
  4. Is there any problem to join Zoology Honours in Calcutta University while preparing for Medical entrance exams? Rules and regulations of Calcutta University and Presidency University for Honours course?
  5. Can I give compartmental exam in Maths?
  6. Can I study MCA from IGNOU? I am a B.Com commerce general student from Calcutta University -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  9. Date of 12th re-compartment exam conducted by CBSE Board?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?
  11. How to take admission in M.Phil in Zoology after completing MSc in Zoology from Calcutta University
  12. Can I solve 12th class compartment after having a gap in my compartment?
  13. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  15. Can I give the improvement exam for both compartmental and non-compartmental papers?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Economics) in Calcutta University if secured 79.25% in 12th?
  17. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  18. How to get admission in Christ University for 2nd year B.Com Finance honours?

28th November 2015, 01:00 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Calcutta University after compartmental exams in the same year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
Can I get admission under Calcutta University for B.Com Honors in the same year if I have to give compartmental exams in two subjects?
If you have completed 12th standard with 50% of marks then definitely you are eligible to apply for B.Com through Calcutta University. Since, Calcutta university is one of the reputed university so it is easy to get admission. You must have good academic record and should score more than 50% of marks at 12th exam. You must attend the Calcutta university exam to get admission. The admission will be allotted to the student on basis of entrance exam performance.

For more Information about admission please visit the official website - www.caluniv.ac.in

11th July 2016, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com in Calcutta University after compartmental exams in the same year?

Can i get admission without giving my compartment as the last date of form fill up is over?

28th May 2017, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can a student with compartment in Commerce CBSE 2017 get provisional admission in colleges under CU.

23rd May 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

May I have to get re-admission in C.U.College as a compartmental student. I had been declared Compartmental since 1998 yrs. by C.U., please.

28th May 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i get compartment exam in accounts and can i fill the form for b. Com and my compartment exam was held in july and result was out in august. On that time admission was close so how can i apply form in 2018

7th July 2021, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission in CU after comparting the subjects before 9years

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?