18th April 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

From which university could I do M.Tech in Telecom/IT by correspondence?

I am an army officer and want to do Mtech in Telecom/IT by correspondance from any university recognised by UGC and AICTE. PLease send me hte details if you have of an unversity offering the course

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  2. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  3. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  4. List of good colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence?
  5. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  6. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  8. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  9. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU? -- [New]
  10. Which colleges provide M.Tech correspondence?
  11. Do i need to crack any entrance exam to join correspondence course in M.Tech? Which colleges in Delhi offer such course?
  12. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. Does Mumbai university conduct B.Ed correspondence course? Where can I do my correspondence B.Ed course?
  14. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence?
  15. Procedure to join M.Tech? Is correspondence a good way to do M.Tech than the regular classes? Best colleges in Chennai for M.Tech correspondence?
  16. Which is the best college in Bangalore for M.Tech Computer Science through Correspondence?
  17. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  18. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
22nd January 2012, 11:44 PM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: From which university could I do M.Tech in Telecom/IT by correspondence?

You can complete you M.Tech in IT from Indian Institute of Technology in Mumbai.
For more details, you can log on to (http://www.sulekha.com)
17th December 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From which university could I do M.Tech in Telecom/IT by correspondence?

is there any IIT providing correspodence/distance M.Tech/MS in telecommunications?
18th December 2013, 03:28 PM
sushri_mhnty

Smile Re: From which university could I do M.Tech in Telecom/IT by correspondence?

Dear sir, you can go for BPUT which provides corosponding corse of MTECH.You can email to [email protected] and give a call by 9439832689. [object Selection]
[object Selection]
[object Selection]
[object Selection]
[object Selection]
[object Selection][object Selection][object Selection][object Selection]
18th December 2013, 03:36 PM
sushri_mhnty

dear sir , for MTECH you may go for BPUT which provides corresponding course. For more details call 9439832689 and you can email to - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?