19th August 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about M.Sc(Physics) course in IGNOU, Kerala?

Friends,
I want to study M.Sc in Physics. I have earned M.Sc Physics Branch II. Please give me details about M.Sc in Physics course under IGNOU in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Kerala under IGNOU?
  2. When will be the M.Sc Nursing Exam in Kerala? Detailed Information regarding this Exam?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, course duration, and fee structure of Diploma in Journalism course in IGNOU?
  4. Detailed information about IGNOU entrance exam for admission in BCA course? Fee structure of BCA in IGNOU?
  5. How can I apply to study M.A.(Geography) in IGNOU? Detailed information, fee structure and date of application?
  6. Is M.A Psychology in IGNOU approved? Can I do M.Phil/Ph.D in any university in Kerala
  7. Detailed information about Diploma courses available to study for female candidate in IGNOU on 12th basis?
  8. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  9. Can I study MSW through distance education if I am a residing at Kerala
  10. Detailed admission procedure and fee structure of Mathematics honours at IGNOU?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in English in IGNOU, Kanpur for a candidate who has completed M.A.(English) from University of Jammu?
  12. Detailed information about Diploma in Engineering course offered in IGNOU on 10th basis?
  13. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  14. Detailed information about IGNOU centres which offer PhD in Economics course in Southern India?
  15. Information regarding recruitment in Kerala? I am B.Tech(ECE) final year sudent
  16. Detailed information, pattern and fee structure of M.Com in IGNOU?
  17. TTA question papers for last 10 years -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in Medical College, Kerala for BDS student?
30th August 2015, 11:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about M.Sc(Physics) course in IGNOU, Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to study M.Sc in Physics. I have earned M.Sc Physics Branch II. Please give me details about M.Sc in Physics course under IGNOU in Kerala?
Master of Science in Physics (M.Sc) is a two years Master Degree in Science stream. The M.Sc course is divided into four semester. There are so many colleges in India which offers M.Sc in Physics.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for M.Sc in Physics is Graduation in Science stream with Physics and Mathematics as a main subject from a recognized university. Applicants appearing for the final year examination can also apply. IGNOU, Kerala university required at 50% percentage of marks in the qualifying exam. The selection process is depending upon the Entrance test and the followed by personal interview along with group discussion conducted by the IGNOU, Kerala.

Official website - rccochin.ignou.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?