22nd March 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?

Friends,
My brother is appearing in 10th board exam and he is interested in Computer. He wants to do Diploma after 10th in Computer Science.
Please tell me about Computer Science Diploma course scope?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  2. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for Diploma in Computer Science if having 2 years of work experience being a 10th passed candidate?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in Diploma in Computer Science for 10th Maths student?
  5. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  6. Scope of MSc Computer Science? Does this offer a good career scope?
  7. B.E., B.Sc, BCA or Diploma which is better to study Computer Science for 2nd PUC student?
  8. What is the scope after completing diploma in computer science?
  9. Can I study Robotics after completing Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering?
  10. Diploma in Computer Science is possible after 10th? Is 10+2 good or Diploma?
  11. Which course has the best scope in engineering? I am a student of Intermediate computer Science(ICS)
  12. Advantages of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering rather than PUC?
  13. Any scope for correspondence course for diploma in computer science?
  14. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam?
  15. Which Entrance Exam should I give after completion of 10th Class to join Diploma in Computer Science?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  17. What is the scope in BSc computer science? Can I get selected in BSc computer science after my HS education?
  18. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
27th March 2015, 07:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of doing Diploma in Computer Science for 10th student?

Diploma in Computer Science is the best course which can be opted after completion of 10th standard. This course mainly deals with Computer Programming languages, coding, etc. The duration of this course is 3 years. This course has good scope for both career and job opportunities. After completion of this course, you can find many job opportunities in private sector companies or if you are interested to continue your higher studies, you can pursue B.Tech/B.E course in Computer Science.
28th March 2015, 07:19 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Dear friend,
To choose diploma in computer science after 10the is good. Because
Today is computer age.
But for the job purpose diploma is not enough now a day, your brother required to complete B.Tech or B.E degree in computer science after Diploma.
Other trade of diploma have enough job opportunity as like DME, DEE, DCE..etc.
Thank you.
30th March 2015, 05:14 PM
SmilyRishu

Hello sir

The diploma in stream of computer science is very important in all the field.

The scope of computer science in diploma is that you easily get the job and after that you also have the option of higher level education

The other trade like that ECE EE and ME also have the tendency to get the easily jo after doing the diploma

Thank you
6th July 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 10th with 10 CGPA. I got a seat in 3 years diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Govt. Polytechnic, Shahjahanpur through JEECUP 2016. Now I have two options - either freeze (with the allocated seat) or float (to upgrade for other coices given by me i.e. Electrical/ Mechanical). I am confused about scope in CSE. What should Ido?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?