30th July 2015, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

Hello sir, What govt/private jobs offered after doing bsc with Botony, Zoology & chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue BSc Bioscience with Zoology, Botany and Chemistry
  2. What are the Jobs after MSc botany or zoology?
  3. What can I study after doing BSc in Biology having subjects Botany, Zoology, Chemistry?
  4. After MSc should I do BSc Zoology, Botany or Chemistry?
  5. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. Which subject is preferred in B.Sc Part 3, either zoology with geology or botany with geology? I've completed my B.Sc part 2 with subjects zoology,botany and geology
  8. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  9. Date of issue of application form for PUC in Mount Carmel PU college? What are the science group subjects available in this college?
  10. How to do MSc Biochemistry after completing BSc(Botany, Zoology and Chemistry)
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Biotechnology after studying BSc with Botany and Chemistry and Zoology?
  12. How can I have additional subject as Botany in my B.Sc course which already includes biotech, chemistry and zoology?
  13. Jobs in private companies after MSc in Zoology
  14. Can I do MSc in biochemistry after completing BSc in Botany, Zoology, Chemistry
  15. What is the scope after doing MBA in Human Resource and management after completing BSc with Botany, Chemistry, Zoology
  16. As a science student can I do any research programme after BSc(Botany Zoology and Chemistry)?
  17. Should I reappear 12th if I am not eligible for medical exams after scoring 48% in 12th? Should I join BSc in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry and then Archaeology in abroad?
  18. Eligibility for M.Sc in Microbiology from Pune University after B.Sc (chemistry, botany, zoology) from Dharwad University?
31st July 2015, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, What govt/private jobs offered after doing bsc with Botony, Zoology & chemistry?
There are lots of opportunities for science graduates in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry. One can study a post graduation and start his/her career in Teaching. If interested in teaching one can also join and study B.Ed. This is useful for getting a job in Government Schools and Colleges.

There are lots of vacancies in other fields also. One can work in Research Labs and Research Institutions. There are vacancies in Government organizations also. One has to check for the announcements made by the organizations. One can join in a Medical Transcription or a Medical Billing Companies. There are lots of Medical Billing companies are available in India. There are huge numbers of vacancies for the post of medical coders.

For the Zoology graduates can join in Zoos, Botanical Gardens, Research, Animal Clinics, Veterinary Hospitals and Aquariums. For the Botany graduates can join in Food Companies, Department of Agriculture and Water, Chemical Industries, Public, Health Services, Forest Services and Paper Industries.

For the Chemistry graduates can join in any Chemical and Fertilizers Industries, Leather Industries, Jute Industries, Research Labs, Hospitals, Pharmaceutical industries and Textile Industries.
31st July 2015, 11:05 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after B.Sc in Botany, Zoology and Chemistry?

You can for further study for master in your field.

Some of best job opportunities for you are :

=> Teaching

=> Plant Taxonomist

=> Ecologist

=> Conservationist

=> Molecular Biologist

=> Park ranger

=> Plant Explorer

=> Plant Pathologist

=> Animal Behaviorists

=> Conservationist

=> Animal Trainers

=> Forensic Experts

=> Animal Caretakers

=> Wildlife Biologists

=> Animal breeders
21st November 2018, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

What job can I do with a bachelor of science in chemistry major and minor botany
17th February 2020, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue MSC in microbiology after doing bsc in cbz combination ,that decisions is good or bad.
23rd June 2021, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Which job after zoology and botany
24th September 2022, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

majar chemistry and Zoology
Minor botany that's curect curect combination or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?