14th December 2017, 03:32 AM
bashir3388

Verification and attestation procedure of original certificate from Osmania University of Hyderabad?

Dears, just I want to know the procedure of verification and complete attestation of my original certificate of B.Com, which i passed from Osmania University of Hyderabad, Appreciate for your kind support and guidance.

Best Regards

Nabraz Shah

Related Questions:
  1. Whether CMJ University Degree is valid or not? What is the procedure to get the original certificate from CMJ University?
  2. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  3. What is the admission procedure for BA and B.Sc in Osmania University, Hyderabad?
  4. What is the process of original marksheet verification of CMJ University of Meghalaya?
  5. Documents required to apply for Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level recruitment exam?
  6. Is attestation possible from the Indian Embassy?
  7. List of the colleges in which I can get a seat under OU? I have scored 5272 rank in PGECET
  8. How to get the degree verification certificate from Vinayaka Mission University?
  9. Procedure to get Migration Certification from Osmania University? Total cost and documents required for submitting?
  10. How to get scholarship while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  11. Procedure to apply for admission in Osmania University in Hyderabad for Forensic Science?
  12. Can I expect M.Tech in OU after scoring 17181 rank in PGECET?
  13. Top 10 Engineering colleges for CSE in Hyderabad
  14. Procedure of getting original degree certificate from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get seat in Osmania University or any government college with 96% in 12th and 19000 rank in EAMCET?
  16. What should be our rank in Osmania University Common Entrance Tests (OUCET) to get a seat in MA Economics? -- [New]
  17. Is it necessary to produce attested photocopies of documents for applying for IIT JEE?
  18. Eligibility certificate for Osmania University
18th June 2020, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Verification and attestation procedure of original certificate from Osmania University of Hyderabad?

How to obtain attestation for B.Sc. degree from Osmania university
10th August 2022, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Verification and attestation procedure of original certificate from Osmania University of Hyderabad?

How to get attestation for my degree certificate of B.Eng from osmania UNIVERSITY
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?