26th June 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I be able to do Biotech if I am weak in Physics?

Can i be able to do biotech if weak in physics

Related Questions:
  1. Physical requirements for Aeronautical Engineering Course?
  2. Will studies in Biotechnology be affected for a student weak in Physics?
  3. Can I choose Civil Engineering if i am weak in Maths and Physics?
  4. Weak in Physics : Should I go for engineering?
  5. How to prepare well for AIEEE exam? My Physics is quite weak
  6. What is the good time table for preparation of Board exam?
  7. Should I pursue B.Sc with biotech stream after my 12th? How may I get the admission for the same?
  8. What will the career scope of Biotechnology course? Can a candidate who have studied Physics, Biology, Chemistry, English and Informatics in Intermediate opt for this course?
  9. Correspondence course for preparing MSc biotech entrance exams like JNU, IIT JAM
  10. Which publications of Books I need to prepare for Chemistry and Physics being a candidate of 12th class with PCM? How to study well 2 months being weak in these subjects?
  11. Is Biotech good for me after passing 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
  12. Will I get admission in Desbhandu College after scoring 67% in Physics, Maths, Biotech?
  13. Can I take biotech as a compulsory subject after completing B.Tech Biotech
  14. When will be the Polytechnic Exam for the year 2012?
  15. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  16. Information about Biotech or Pharmaceutical companies? I am a student of MSc Biotech
  17. Top colleges for MSc Biotech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
14th July 2013, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I be able to do Biotech if I am weak in Physics?

I am weak in physics and maths but i want to go for engineering.. Can u help me respected sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?