1st November 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission date followed for applying M.Sc Chemistry course?

What is the admission date followed for applying M.Sc Chemistry course? How to apply for the course? Is there any entrance exam there for this? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  2. What is the syllabus of MSc Biochemistry? Date of the admission test of MSc Chemistry?
  3. When the online forms will be available for External M.Sc Chemistry? Eligibility criteria and syllabus?
  4. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  5. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  6. Will I be eligible to apply for government job after passing MSc Chemistry?
  7. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  8. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to take admission in MSc Chemistry? Date of sale of the forms for the entrance exam?
  10. Detailed information about the universities conducting Integrated Ph.D(Chemistry) and M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exams? Which university offers M.Sc Nuclear Chemistry course? How can I get admission?
  11. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  12. How can I take admission for MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am studying in BSc final year with chemistry honors
  13. MSc chemistry HCU last date of submission of application?
  14. What is the last date for admission in MSc Chemistry?
  15. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  17. What is the last date of admission into MSc Bio Chemistry in NTR university?
  18. Last date for submission of application forms for MSc chemistry?
2nd December 2015, 02:30 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission date followed for applying M.Sc Chemistry course?

M.Sc Chemistry stands for Master of Science in Chemistry. It is a Post Graduate Program with the duration of 2 years.

The minimum academic qualification that is required for the candidates to join this course is completion of Bachelors Degree (B.Sc) in Chemistry or with other related Science subjects.

One should have scored a minimum of 50% of marks in the Graduation to be eligible for the Entrance Exam.

Different universities will conduct their own Entrance Exams to give admission for this course. You did not mention the university in which you would like to get admission. If you had mentioned that, I would have provided you with the complete dates like admission procedure, fee structure etc.

Some of the good universities to join this course are
-VIT University, Vellore, Tamil Nadu
-Prist University, Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu
-Kurukshetra University, Haryana

Soon after the completion of this course, if you would like to go for higher studies, then please opt for M.Phil or MS or Ph.D

In contrast to that, if you would like to join in job, then you can get job opportunities in
-Pharmaceutical Companies
-Chemical Laboratories
-Colleges
-Clinical Laboratories
-Food Processing Firms
-Agrochemical Industry
-Petrochemical Industry etc.

Next time, please be very clear with your question and provide the required information so that we would serve you better.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?