1st November 2015, 07:55 AM
shlkala

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying MCA entrance exam?

Respected Sir/Madam.

I have completed my 11th & 12th from science field. In 12th H.S.C examination i got 58% marks in pcm and 87% in 10th. Am i eligible to appear for mca entrance exams? I'm studying bca 1st year or else what other options are available .Will u plzzz guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying MCA entrance exam? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility for applying Ph.D entrance in Mush, Nashik?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Criteria for eligibility for NDA entrance exam?
  5. List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam, offering MCA course in Karnataka?
  6. List of companies offering internship program to MCA final year students in Hyderabad? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure for the same?
  7. List best suitable jobs in India for MCA post graduate freshers?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech course in India for a candidate who has completed 12th in Abroad?
  10. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and syllabus of SCRA entrance exam?
  11. Procedure to apply for MCA entrance? Syllabus of MCA entrance exam?
  12. Procedure and eligibility to apply for MCA entrance exam in Bangalore University for B.Sc(Computer Science) graduate? Entrance exam dates, suitable books and list of colleges?
  13. Eligibility criteria for outside Maharashtra students?
  14. Details of MCA in mumbai university? What is the required eligibility criteria for MCA entrance exam in Mumbai University
  15. MCA in Delhi University? Procedure and Eligibility Criteria for the course?
  16. Eligibility criteria of MCA entrance examination? Fee structure of MCA course in top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of the entrance test for GDP Pilots? Procedure and eligibility criteria for applying?
  18. Eligibility criteria for MCA and value after doing it after BE?
2nd December 2015, 02:16 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying MCA entrance exam?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Applications. This is a 3 year course being offered by many of the colleges in India.

Here is the eligibility criteria that is required for the candidates to join this course.

-One should have completed Graduation with a minimum of 60% of marks. However for some universities, it would be just 50%.

-The candidate should have gone through Mathematics as the compulsory subject either in 10+2 or at Graduation level.

Admission would be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. Each university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates in order to give admission for this course.

And if you want to get admission for this course in NIT's, you should crack NIMCET Exam.

Soon after the completion of this course, you can apply for job opportunities in software companies like
TCS
INFOSYS
WIPRO
ACCENTURE
IBM
HCL
COGNIZANT etc.

Since you are pursuing 1st year of BCA course, I suggest you to score more than 60% of marks in your course so that you will be eligible for any of the Entrance Exam for MCA course.

Along with your preparation for academics, also carry out preparation for the Entrance Exam of the university in which you would like to join MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?