19th November 2017, 11:59 AM
Rukshar perween

What is the admission fee for joining polytechnic in Al-Kabir college, Jamshedpur?

Respected Sir/Mam, I want to take admission in AL-KABIR polytechnic college Jamshedpur how I take admission in this college and please tell Entrance exam date of 2017 and what is the admission fees if I take direct admission in this college? Please give all the details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Textile -- [New]
  2. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  3. How to get admission in Alkabir Polytechnic College, Jamshedpur?
  4. Information about institute for correspondence in Automobiles in Bihar
  5. Can I apply for an education loan at Jamshedpur if passed 10th from BSEB? Necessary documents required for it?
  6. What are the top 10 engineering college in Delhi NCR? Is there a lateral entry entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in Evening engineering college for B.Tech after passing diploma engineering? Which are the top 10 engineering colleges in Delhi NCR?
  8. List of colleges offering part time diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Approved Diploma colleges for 2 years Diploma after ITI Elecrical?
  10. After 10th how should I join Civil Engineering(Diploma)
  11. Where to apply for apprenticeship in Diploma in Mechanical stream at Jamshedpur?
  12. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  14. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in Meppadi Polytechnic college Wayandu?
  16. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  17. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  18. When would the Jharkhand polytechnic result be declared?
20th November 2017, 09:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission fee for joining polytechnic in Al-Kabir college, Jamshedpur?

The fee structure for Polytechnic course in Al-Kabir College, Jamshedpur is mentioned below :-

--> 1st Semester :- Rs. 20,250/-
--> Caution Fee (Refundable) :- Rs. 2000/-
--> 2nd to 6th Semester :- Rs. 18,150/-

Admissions in Polytechnic course in Ali-Kabir Polytechnic college, Jamshedpur are done through entrance examination conducted by JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board) in the last week of April every year. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by JCECEB and participate in the counselling process for getting admission for pursuing polytechnic course in Al-Kabir College, Jamshedpur.
20th November 2017, 10:26 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission fee for joining polytechnic in Al-Kabir college, Jamshedpur?

The admission fee for joining in Al-Kabir College, Jamshedpur for pursuing Polytechnic course is 20,250/- including first semester fee and you need to pay the caution fee of Rs. 2000/- which is refundable. For all other semesters i.e., from second to sixth semester, you need to pay 18,150/- per annum. To get admission in Polytechnic course in Al-Kabir College, Jamshedpur, you have to appear and qualify the Polytechnic entrance examination conducted by the JCECEB.
10th June 2019, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission my son who has got CML Rank 9086 in JCECEB, (PECE 2019). Can I get the chance without counselling process in Ranchi
28th June 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

PECE 2019 me mera CML rank 40 hai tab mujhe al Kabir polytechnic me kitna fee Dena padega
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?