25th May 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Meppadi Polytechnic college Wayandu?

I have 92% mark in sslc. I would like to joining any government colleges in Kerala like Meppadi Polytechnic college wayandu. Is it possible to get admission on there?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  2. Which are the colleges to pursue AICTE approved diploma in mechanical engineering distance course
  3. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  4. Would I be able to get admission in Polytechnic college?
  5. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  6. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  7. How to get admission in Alkabir Polytechnic College, Jamshedpur?
  8. How to change from private polytechnic to government polytechnic in Allahabad?
  9. List of government and private colleges offering Textile Technology course in correspondence
  10. Diploma correspondence courses in Mechanical Engineering in Universities of Tamilnadu?
  11. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  12. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Information Technology in any Polytechnic College of Mumbai?
  14. Colleges near Vellore offering diploma course in Fine Arts?
  15. List of Colleges offering Diploma with Electrical stream in Distance Learning in AP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What can I do to do diploma in civil engineering? I wish to join Indian Navy
  17. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  18. Basic criteria to get admission in Polytechnic college?
26th May 2017, 03:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Meppadi Polytechnic college Wayandu?

I think you are eligible to get admission in Meppadi Polytechnic college Wayandu.

For further information you can visit at given below address.

Contact Address

Government Polytechnic College meppadi
Address: SH29, Meppadi, Kerala 673577
Phone: 04936 282 095
27th May 2017, 12:05 AM
jaiswal1996

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Meppadi Polytechnic college Wayandu?

So you want to know about the possibility of getting admission in government college of Kerala.

For that your entrance exam like sslc should gone to be good as you have.
So you have good percentage possibility to get admission in any of government college as like Meppadi Polytechnic College Wayandu.
25th May 2019, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% percentage mark in thslc exam.i have possible to get admission meppadi govt poly technic?yes or no
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?