26th April 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?

Sir,
I want to know about Lateral Entry in B.Tech in AMU. At present I am doing Diploma in Engineering from Al-Kabir Polytechnic, Jamshedpur and I am a final year student. I want to get admission in Lateral Entry mode. Please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission to Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate from final year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What syllabus to prepare for the respective Entrance Exam?
  3. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  4. Which colleges are offering lateral entry? List of institutes and procedure for admission for direct entry into the 2nd year B.E after diploma engineering?
  5. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  6. What are the requirements for B.E computer science lateral entry?
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is this possible to join Aeronautical Engineering through Lateral Entry being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Computer Engineering in final year?
  9. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  10. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  11. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  12. Procedure for lateral entry in B.Tech. after diploma in engineering
  13. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. Required marks and procedure for lateral entry students?
  15. Is it possible to get admission for 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry Scheme after completion of B.Sc Physics? Required Procedure for this?
  16. What is the procedure for admission for outsider in Karnataka through lateral entry? I have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 68%
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry in Aligarh Muslim University for Diploma holder?
  18. Procedure for admission in IP Engineering College Delhi for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering after diploma? Any admission test for lateral entry in mechanical engineering?
27th April 2015, 11:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know about Lateral Entry in B.Tech in AMU. At present I am doing Diploma in Engineering from Al-Kabir Polytechnic, Jamshedpur and I am a final year student. I want to get admission in Lateral Entry mode. Please help me.
Yes, you can get admission to B.Tech course through lateral entry after completing the Diploma course. Normally, the duration of B.Tech is four years, you can directly eligible to apply for B.Tech 2nd year after Diploma. Here, I am proving you the eligibility criteria to apply for B.Tech admission through lateral entry.

The candidates seeking admission to B.Tech admission through lateral entry programs, must have passed a three years Diploma course in a respective discipline from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 60% (50% of SC/ST, PwD and 55% for OBC candidate).

Admission Procedure: The admission will be purely based on merit. Both the written exam score and Diploma score are taken into consideration at the of admission.

Contact Information:
Phone: +91-571-2704182
FAX: 0571-2702607
E-mail: [email protected]
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Lateral_entry_admission_Guidelibnes (1).pdf(537.4 KB, 276 views)
28th April 2015, 11:17 AM
shitalpagaree

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?

Yes you can get admission to B.Tech course.. I want share information about this course.. see for more details mbaonemi..
7th May 2015, 10:19 PM
amanshrivastava98

Since you are pursuing the diploma then there is a provision for you i.e. the Lateral Entry Scheme following which you can get admission Directly in the 2nd year of engineering.

You have to appear for the test called LEET >>> Lateral Entry Entrance Test.

Based on the marks obtained by you in the exam and the marks you got while doing the diploma, you will get the admission in the college.
12th January 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student, pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering in AL Kabir polytechnic Jamshedpur what are the procedures for taking admission in AMU through lateral entry scheme
14th January 2017, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I want to know about
Lateral Entry in B.Tech in
AMU. At present I am 3 years Diploma holder(paasout 2016 64%) in
Engineering from DJ
Polytechnic, Baraut Bhagpat,up.
I want to get
admission in Lateral Entry
mode. Please help me.
1st September 2017, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have passed my diploma in Electronics Engineering and I want to get admission in b.tech in AMU through Lateral Entry and please give me the syllabus for B.tech Lateral Entry...
20th February 2018, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

I am final year student, pursuing diploma in EE from P. M. V. polytechnic, Mathura. What are the procedure of b.Tech lateral entry. And entrance syllabus and full fee detail evening shifts
3rd January 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I get lateral entry from computer science and engineering in amu if I have done diploma in similar trade?
29th June 2019, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

How can I get lateral entry from computer science and engineering in amu if I have done diploma in similar trade? Please tell me sir...? What I do!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?