20th August 2017, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for apprenticeship in Diploma in Mechanical stream at Jamshedpur?

I have completed Diploma in Mechanical stream from Al-Kabir Institute of Technology and wanted to do apprenticeship from Jamshedpur. Where to apply for it in [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to do apprenticeship in Mechanical stream at Gujarat Mineral Development Corporation?
  2. Chances to do apprenticeship from Great Eastern Shipping after Diploma in Mechanical stream?
  3. Eligibility to apply in HAL Apprenticeship for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Possibility to get a job without completion of apprenticeship?
  5. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Procedure to do six month apprenticeship in Mechanical stream from Asia MotorWorks? Documents required for it?
  7. How to apply for apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to apply for the apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy?
  9. Vacancies in Axles India Limited to do apprenticeship after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  10. Details to do apprenticeship from Thyssen Krupp after ITI with Mechanical stream?
  11. How can I apply for apprenticeship?
  12. How can I apply for the post of Apprenticeship?
  13. Where to apply for apprenticeship in Bhubaneswar after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Which topics I should choose for internship?
  14. How to join Nissan Motor India Private Limited for apprenticeship in Mechanical stream? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  15. List of companies or factories to do apprenticeship after ITI in Mechanical stream
  16. How to enroll for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream at NLC India Limited?
  17. How does Tata Power Limited select for apprenticeship after Diploma in Electrical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  18. Whole procedure to join Asia MotorWorks for internship in Diploma in Mechanical stream?
28th August 2017, 09:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for apprenticeship in Diploma in Mechanical stream at Jamshedpur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed Diploma in Mechanical stream from Al-Kabir Institute of Technology and wanted to do apprenticeship from Jamshedpur. Where to apply for it in [email protected]
You can apply in below given companies.

1. Tata Consulting Engineers Limited, Subarnarekha Link Rd, Sakchi, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 669 7000

2. Samarth Engineering Co Pvt Ltd, Adityapur,Kandra Road, Kandra, Jamshedpur - 832402
Tata Kandra Road, Adityapur, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 220 1164

3. Indian Steel And Wire Products Ltd, Telco Colony, Jamshedpur, Jharkhand
Phone: 0657 669 0425

4. Highco Engineers Pvt. Ltd., NH-33 Approach Road to Adityapur Toll Bridge, Adityapur
Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, Phone: 0657 264 1863
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?