5th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Ph.D Urdu?

how can we get adimmision and when in urdu..please tell me how get i get it

6th February 2012, 10:35 AM
lav11

Default Re: How to get admission in Ph.D Urdu?

hello friend,
i am some information y regarding ur query ,i hope i will help u..

Eligibility Criteria / Entry Requirements:

M. Phil degree in the subject concerned and second class Masters degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks; OR Second class Masters degree in the subject concerned with at least 55% marks with two years teaching experience in a degree college or two years of teaching/research experience in the subject concerned in a University department or a recognised institute of higher learning or qualified in UGC National level test for JRF/Lectureship; OR First class Masters degree in any subject with 2 years of teaching experience in a degree college or two years of teaching/research experience in the subject concerned or closely related area in a University department or recognised institute of higher learning or a minimum of 3 publications in a recognised refereed journal in the subject in which admission is sought.

Mode of Admission:

Based on a rank obtained in the Entrance Examination conducted by the University. The Entrance Examination dates and other information will be made available on the University Website and in all leading National newspapers. The notification for the course comes generally appears along with the admission notification for other courses.

Maximum Duration of the Course / Work:
5 Years
Entrance Test:

Candidates possessing M.Phil/M.Tech./UGC-NET for Lectureship alone should also appear for the written test as they are not exempted from written test for admission to Ph.D courses.
Examination mode:
The entrance examination for M.A./M.Phil/Ph.D. consists of two parts - Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’. Part ‘A’ consists of objective type questions only (25 marks). The tests are designed to test candidate’s knowledge at M.A. Level. Part ‘B’ of the Ph.D. test will consist of i) two essay type questions (30 marks) and ii) short question/s on Urdu language/literature (20 marks). The qualified candidates for M.Phil & Ph.D will have an oral test for 25 marks.

List of university offering phd.(urdu)

Jamia milia islamia
Aligarh muslim university
Hydrabad University
Jawaharlal Nehru University
18th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is the final selection list of Phd urdu in Amu for 2012 revealed?
13th August 2012, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

MY SISTER IS LOOKING FOR PH.D IN URDU IS IT POSSIBLE AND SHE HAD COMPLETED M.PHIL IN MOULANA AZAAD NATIONAL URDU UNIVERSITY IN HAYDERABAD....... BUT SHE WANNA DO P.HD IN NORTH SIDE ONLY IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEA THEN MESSAGE ME THIS NUMBER 9019925151 AND SHE IS FROM KASHMIR............ARE ELSE SEND ME YOUR NUMBER I WILL TELL HER CALL YOU AND AFTER THAT YOU CAN SPEAK TO HER/................................
30th November 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

If anybody will nt be experenced in teaching practice will he get admission in M.phil..
20th August 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in b.sc bio.what should i do to take addmission in MA urdu?
29th September 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Which course should choose for became Urdu teacher(government)l have done my 12th54% with Urdu,B.A 44% with urdu and M.A 57%with urdu. How to get admissin in Urdu PH.d.
28th June 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Entrance syllabus for ph.d entrance (Urdu) in jamia millia islamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?